I've seen it at Ibrox for a couple of seasons now. I don't think it's appropriate. Please desist.

Let's fly the flag of the Germans then, they murdered 3 million jews during the second world war, Everyone who waves an Israeli flag should wear a star of David to show he/she is Jewish or a Zionist, ban the Jews culture, maybe even put them in concentration camps would that make you happy?

Let's be serious for a second.

People should be able to do what they want within reason but I'd suggest flying an Israel or Palestine flag at a football match is crass at best. Celtic fans have been doing the latter for years so it seems one or two people may think it's a good idea to counter this by taking an Israel flag to a Rangers match.

It's not.

For those that want to discuss the political side of the conflict there's another thread in the Lounge. Feel free to use that.

People have to grasp something when they choose to fly what could be seen as controversial flags and banners.

The rest of the world sees one Israeli flag and believes that we are all pro-Israel and in favour of its current actions. Historically, Rangers has probably always been a more agreeable choice for the west of Scotland Jewish community than Celtic, but do we want the club and support to be portrayed as backing Israel when a highly contentious conflict is under way?

Then there are banners which support the Union. Are they a good idea? Do banners proclaiming support for the Union actually help the Union cause? I don't believe they do, and I know that there are one or two in the unionist camp who are horrified at the thought of Rangers and possibly the Orange movement getting publicly behind the NO campaign.

They believe that this is more likely to drive people into the nationalist camp than attract people to the NO side.

When we see dubious banners within the Celtic support, we tar the whole lot of them with backing whatever they happen to be. Don't be surprised then when the same thing happens to us.

People have to grasp something when they choose to fly what could be seen as controversial flags and banners.

The rest of the world sees one Israeli flag and believes that we are all pro-Israel and in favour of its current actions. Historically, Rangers has probably always been a more agreeable choice for the west of Scotland Jewish community than Celtic, but do we want the club and support to be portrayed as backing Israel when a highly contentious conflict is under way?

Then there are banners which support the Union. Are they a good idea? Do banners proclaiming support for the Union actually help the Union cause? I don't believe they do, and I know that there are one or two in the unionist camp who are horrified at the thought of Rangers and possibly the Orange movement getting publicly behind the NO campaign.

They believe that this is more likely to drive people into the nationalist camp than attract people to the NO side.

When we see dubious banners within the Celtic support, we tar the whole lot of them with backing whatever they happen to be. Don't be surprised then when the same thing happens to us.

There are others in the "NO" campaign who believe that the involvement of the Orange Order and others will be helpful.

Are there other issues that you feel the Rangers' support should be apologetic about?

Who is this "we" you are talking about?

You do your own "tarring" if you don't mind.