So thats allegedly supporting the board - despite a recent statement indicating they found the board's answers in the Q & A unsatisfactory.

Attention seeking - despite the fact they have clearly managed to get hold of information and documentation not seen previously which will show the level of corruption and scheming against our club

Having released this information - they are only doing so to deflect from bad news for the board.

Quite simply no wonder our club is such an easy target.

Unfortunately (that's debatable perhaps) their reputation precedes them.

So thats allegedly supporting the board - despite a recent statement indicating they found the board's answers in the Q & A unsatisfactory.

Attention seeking - despite the fact they have clearly managed to get hold of information and documentation not seen previously which will show the level of corruption and scheming against our club

Having released this information - they are only doing so to deflect from bad news for the board.

D'Art, if yourself and VB have new info, then get it out there. Let's see it.

You're doing a REALLY fantastic job with multiple issues, but let's see the juicy stuff rather than essentially be told "we have have some new juicy stuff, but it's a secret and we'll tell you later because we like to create suspense and intrigue".

Unfortunately (that's debatable perhaps) their reputation precedes them.

Let's not turn this into a VB hate-fest please and you've been asked that before numerous times!

The tit-for-tat nonsense from all factions is not productive in any way.

D'Art, if yourself and VB have new info, then get it out there. Let's see it.

You're doing a REALLY fantastic job with multiple issues, but let's see the juicy stuff rather than essentially be told "we have have some new juicy stuff, but it's a secret and we'll tell you later because we like to create suspense and intrigue".

I have nothing to do with the new information which has become available to VB - nor have I had sight of it. They will release their information in the manner they see fit.

What is disappointing is that the thread to discuss the first of the releases has turned into something of a smear campaign against them, with allegations being made which are at odds with the facts, and are characterised by allegations without substance with little appreciation of the time and effort which went into cultivating the source of the information.

I have nothing to do with the new information which has become available to VB - nor have I had sight of it. They will release their information in the manner they see fit.

What is disappointing is that the thread to discuss the first of the releases has turned into something of a smear campaign against them' date=' with allegations being made which are at odds with the facts, and are characterised by allegations without substance.[/quote']

I'm with you mate, so let's clear it up. If I made a mistake suggesting that "an early draft of the infamous "5-Way Agreement" was leaked at the time anyway" or there's a different version available for folk to see, then no probs. Maybe we can all see it though, eh?

I'm with you mate, so let's clear it up. If I made a mistake suggesting that "an early draft of the infamous "5-Way Agreement" was leaked at the time anyway" or there's a different version available for folk to see, then no probs. Maybe we can all see it though, eh?

It will come out in due course. I suspect it will be worth waiting for.

It will come out in due course. I suspect it will be worth waiting for.

I hope 'due course' isn't as long as the notes from the last VB meeting with board members took to come out or we're in for a lengthy wait! :D

Proof that green had agreed to give away our titles.

If it's a draft, presumably produced by SFA/SPL and is therefore something that Rangers and Green have not necessarily agreed to, so it proves nothing either way.

So why have they been criticising many of the anti-board initiatives over the past few months if they are anti=board themselves?

Their way of drip feeding the information certainly suggests attention seeking. Nothing wrong in that per se' date=' as many others may take the same approach, but it certainly leaves themselves open to the allegation.

If this information was produced by certain other factions within the support then the VBs would probably be first to start criticising it so yes, you are correct in your statement.

All credit to VBs for this, but it doesn't mean that they can't be criticised for their attitudes on certain issues.