It may work well if say every day a new piece is added and builds up to the final reveal.

by which time only 3 men, 1 dog and the Agatha Christie Appreciation Society will give a fuck. If there is verifiable evidence, let's have it in a oner and; if it's a story, let's have it.

by which time only 3 men, 1 dog and the Agatha Christie Appreciation Society will give a fuck. If there is verifiable evidence, let's have it in a oner and; if it's a story, let's have it.

It may be a pile of interwoven paperwork?

I don't personally like the tabloid serial angle but it may be necessary??

i just hope it doesn't prove to be a waste of everyone's time.

It may be a pile of interwoven paperwork?

I don't personally like the tabloid serial angle but it may be necessary??

i just hope it doesn't prove to be a waste of everyone's time.

I take the point that the devil may be in the detail and the intricacies may be too, well, intricate to hold the attention of the casual reader for too long - but it's not the casual reader we're after, it's the Law. We want someone doing Time over this; we want jobs lost and retribution - and to get that we need momentum.

So why have they been criticising many of the anti-board initiatives over the past few months if they are anti=board themselves?

Their way of drip feeding the information certainly suggests attention seeking. Nothing wrong in that per se, as many others may take the same approach, but it certainly leaves themselves open to the allegation.

If this information was produced by certain other factions within the support then the VBs would probably be first to start criticising it so yes, you are correct in your statement.

All credit to VBs for this, but it doesn't mean that they can't be criticised for their attitudes on certain issues.

i have no problem them being criticised over certain issues BD - particularly when it is qualified and justified. However being critical of anti-board initiatives does not equate to support for the board. Plenty in the anti-board camp have been critical over some of the recent initiatives, even on here, that does not equate to support for the current board.

What I have difficulty equating is that a planned series of exposures of information demonstrating the level of scheming and corruption against our club can be subjected to the suggestion that is merely an attempt to deflect news away from the current board.

All I can advise you to do is watch this space and draw your own conclusions regarding the accuracy and motivation behind such an allegation, in the light of what will be subsequently revealed.

Edited by D'Artagnan

i have no problem them being criticised over certain issues BD - particularly when it is qualified and justified. However being critical of anti-board initiatives does not equate to support for the board. Plenty in the anti-board camp have been critical over some of the recent initiatives' date=' even on here, that does not equate to support for the current board.

What I have difficulty equating is that a planned series of exposures of information demonstrating the level of scheming and corruption against our club can be subjected to the suggestion that is merely an attempt to deflect news away from the current board.

All I can advise you to do is watch this space and draw your own conclusions regarding the accuracy and motivation behind such an allegation, in the light of what will be subsequently revealed.[/quote']

D'art that's fair up to a point but VB are teasing us here and they know it. I hope that the information they have backs up the hype that they are creating otherwise everyone will feel mighty deflated and VB are tempting another backlash against them. Teasing the wider support and it not delivering anything new will be a bigger disappointment than just laying all the cards on the table and letting us see.

I'm prepared to give the VB the benefit of the doubt thus far. I hope your confidence in their information is well placed.

I'd imagine one of the reasons the info is being trailed is that there may be a lot of it and while a few may be prepared to wade through a long article of say 3-5000 words with a variety of images and legal speak, most of us would prefer 3 or 4 bite-sized pieces which are easier to follow.

In any case, I really must ask people to desist from insulting and unfair generalisations about other people and sites.

What I have difficulty equating is that a planned series of exposures of information demonstrating the level of scheming and corruption against our club can be subjected to the suggestion that is merely an attempt to deflect news away from the current board..

I definitely agree with that.