Check out the the tan (hope I'm not being racist) on the guy at the top of the stairs: http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100814-Rangers-v-Hearts/G0000hlKyrxgNifI/I0000YI0kqBN7GW8/C0000DwY1ciUOXqU

I hope you're not being racist too.

The gentleman in question, whose name escapes me, is white but obvioulsy has been somewhere sunny on his hols. He has been doing that job for many years and also has acted as a steward on some of the European trips.

that gordon strachan and his wife , to the right of the exit up the back?

yes it is

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100814-Rangers-v-Hearts/G0000hlKyrxgNifI/I00007Oyp3_07J68/C0000DwY1ciUOXqU

wife's the proverbial bulldog

You would think that the Scottish Team Manager would have sufficient respect to wear a collar and tie when invited (or request garnted) to sit in the Directors Box and whilst I can understand Director's wives being seated, what qualifies Mr Strachan's wife for a place? Is she assesssing players too?

You would think that the Scottish Team Manager would have sufficient respect to wear a collar and tie when invited (or request garnted) to sit in the Directors Box and whilst I can understand Director's wives being seated, what qualifies Mr Strachan's wife for a place? Is she assesssing players too?

She more often than not accompanies him to games, has done for years.

I guess my hope was that King would expect more from his manager and dispense of him the way Murray did with Walter, Dick, Eck and PLG.

The fans don't have enough money to have a big enough say in the club mate, to me that is pie in the sky stuff. I am a sole ownership guy, it just has to be the right guy.

You want sole ownership, but it has to be the right guy.

I want a Ferrari but it has to be the right colour.