Surely not mate?

Posted by Grandmaster Suck on FF

I hear tell that for the first time in living memory it was being used for fine dining during a game. Reagan, Doncaster et al in there along with those chosen to set up the new fan organisation.

Elsewhere at the top of the marble staircase a Members Lounge member has been carpeted for handing out No badges. The club apparently is 'neutral on the issue' - but the neutrality didn't extend to the Hibs fans with the Yes banner. The quintessential British club? Not under the Wigs it isn't.

And the final bit of bad news was that the print contract held for many years by a Chairman's Club member (and if you know him and the turns he does for the club and fans you'll know he was effectively subsidising the club with the contract for many years) has been given to a firm whose sympathies lie elsewhere. And I'm sure you'll never guess where.

Picture 64 says it all. The players in the dugout look totally pissed off.

I clocked a few shots today of pretty pissed off players. How long until they get fed up being made to look like fannies and break rank on the manager?

On Tuesday night I went into the disabled toilet in the West Enclosure and it absolutely reeked of strang and the floor was filthy obviously not cleaned for months.

Today I went into the other disabled toilet and it too reeked of strang and was filthy and to top it of there was no soap in the dispenser somebody had removed the previous empty cartridge and not replaced it.

The wheelchair section in the West Enclosure is filthy with dirt and the drains are choked with grass cuttings.

Taking a tour round the outside of Ibrox makes you want to cry it's gone beyond disgraceful.

On Tuesday night I went into the disabled toilet in the West Enclosure and it absolutely reeked of strang and the floor was filthy obviously not cleaned for months.

Today I went into the other disabled toilet and it too reeked of strang and was filthy and to top it of there was no soap in the dispenser somebody had removed the previous empty cartridge and not replaced it.

The wheelchair section in the West Enclosure is filthy with dirt and the drains are choked with grass cuttings.

Taking a tour round the outside of Ibrox makes you want to cry it's gone beyond disgraceful.

It's a bloody disgrace mate.

I completely agree, my heart sank on the stadium tour. Even our home dressing room is old and unkept. We still have a small box tv in it ffs! Our club have absolutely no standards whatsoever atm. I moaned last season about the state of the toilets in the EE too but nothing was done to fix them. They are also a disgrace.

There is just no maintenance, nothing.

Those horrible big yellow corrigated walls on the side of the Copland Rd and Broomie stands are horrendous to look at too, they badly need replaced.

I seriously doubt that Rangers can have an expensively remunerated management team, leading employees earning inflated salaries topped up with substantial bonuses, the level of player required to operate as we would expect, and also retain, maintain and run both Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park.

Even a trusted board will have a serious review to undertake - if we ever get one. Playing in Scotland and having three hurdles to negotiate before reaching the CL big money stage - if we succeed in the top tier - will mean very few windfalls to look forward to in the future.

Something will have to give unless the club can find a way to compete in an environment that is far more financially rewarding than this one. There are going to be some very tough choices ahead of us.