Good luck to Big Eck, gave us some of our best days as a Bear in the last 30 years, like the OF cup Final of 2002. (Lovenkrands last minute winner), the treble in 2003, Helicopter Sunday and getting through group stage of CL.

Yes there were bad times too, our longest non-winning run, a bad run of defeats in OF games, Zizkov etc but given he was having his best players sold and no money for replacements I think history shows his tenure at Ibrox as a success.

Good luck to the big man. Always acted with dignity and gave us a some great moments.

A treble, Helicopter Sunday and last 16 of the Champions League is not too bad to have on your CV.

I think you have to analyse his record closely during his four and a half years.

He won seven trophies:- two titles, two Scottish cups and three league cups.

Five of them came in his first eighteen months with basically Advocaat's team.

He won two trophies in the next three years:- one league cup and,of course, helicopter sunday.

I thought some of the football during those three years was absolute torture until Ally became manager when I fully realised what it is like to watch sub standard football for a Rangers side.

Give big Eck his due though, he knew his time was up and he went. Mr McCoist take note