Complete waste of money. Either that or it is just poor signing policy - and by that I mean, if Robinson was "one to watch" then we should have considered bringing him in instead of re-signing Simonsen (I assume we actually have re-signed Simonsen).

The need for 3 keepers at this level, without one of them being a youth or U20, is negligible. A true "belt and braces" approach. I think most fans would have been OK had we said "we could do with a 3rd keeper but given the financial position, and that Cammy will only be out a couple of weeks, we will risk no injury to our back-up keeper".

To sign a 3rd keeper is nonsense.

The whole regime at Rangers, from top to bottom (I exclude the youth department as I know a lot of good people there who DO have nothing but the best interests of the club at heart - well, ok, I exclude the youth dept except for Sinclair), needs to just GTF and let this Club step from under the clouds it is perennially struggling beneath.