As in he won't be injured when he is transferred out on deadline day?

I don't trust what we're told regarding injuries to our players

they always start out innocuous then descend into something very serious.

Complete waste of money. Either that or it is just poor signing policy - and by that I mean, if Robinson was "one to watch" then we should have considered bringing him in instead of re-signing Simonsen (I assume we actually have re-signed Simonsen).

The need for 3 keepers at this level, without one of them being a youth or U20, is negligible. A true "belt and braces" approach. I think most fans would have been OK had we said "we could do with a 3rd keeper but given the financial position, and that Cammy will only be out a couple of weeks, we will risk no injury to our back-up keeper".

To sign a 3rd keeper is nonsense.

The whole regime at Rangers, from top to bottom (I exclude the youth department as I know a lot of good people there who DO have nothing but the best interests of the club at heart - well, ok, I exclude the youth dept except for Sinclair), needs to just GTF and let this Club step from under the clouds it is perennially struggling beneath.

Youth development in particular needs overhauled.

We just never learn

no simply, McCoist never learns and that is a damning indictment for any manager. Every action McCoist takes is in stark contrast to what he should actually be doing. We dont need a third keeper so we buy one. We need to hold on to our best young talents so we let a promising keeper (oh the irony) and charlie telfer walk out the door. We need to build a squad for the top flight so we let a dozen contracts run out at the end of the season.

i could go on all night. Gross negligence of the highest order. It really does break my fucking heart every time i see McCoists face. We are a total shambles.

why the hell cant he see whats staring him in the face? i can see it FFS. We all can see it.

It will be a real blessing in disguise the day the board run out of money. We only have two home games between september and october, couple that with the falling attendances and you soon realise that there are perilous times ahead.

the alarm bells for me started ringing when the board failed to raise the 10 million through a share issue. now it seems they only need 4 million. 6 million pound deficit there. Either that or the Easedales found the very sum down the back of their couch (and it wouldnt be the first time that happened).

When the shit hits the fan in the very near future and we come out the other side (again!) we will need to wipe the mess that our manager and board have left us in.

Clean slates all around please.

Edited by gisabeer