I've just had a think about it and have to say your train of thought is very far fetched.

It will take more than a 25 point deduction + losing our high earners from the playing squad to see us get relegated.

Losing 25 points and our best players and we'd almost certainly get relegated

We would end up with a team of teenagers. Do you think we would be ok with that?

Losing our highest earners doesn't equate to ending up with a team of teenagers at all. We could easily lose our top 10 highest earners and not be left with a team of teenagers.

Losing our highest earners doesn't equate to ending up with a team of teenagers at all. We could easily lose our top 10 highest earners and not be left with a team of teenagers.

True enough. But those who remain would need to be talented people that need guidance by a decent manager and be able to sustain a challenge throughout a season. That might work at clubs like ICT or Falkirk or Hearts, who have a certain level of ambition. As we've seen over the past few seasons, it hardly works with a club of our stature.

Anyway, I don't think that we'll have another admin event anytime soon and if it will happen, there is every possibility that King returns from his exile of silence after all and will spend some money on the squad too. Or Ashley, Kennedy, you name them.

Too many think administration is an easy option. It's not. A company going into administration has to prove beyond all doubt it can no longer trade often in a court of law by possibly one or more of its creditors.

It could have to prove to a judge it could not raise finance from anywhere to continue to trade. In 2012 with Whyte that was not possible to raise the required finance due largely in part to a potential EBT tax bill to HMRC.

Where we are today there is no bank debt, HMRC debt, EBT tax bill etc. Finance could be raised either by sale or loans(which I don't want to see but may well be the only option). I do wish our boycotters and others would realise this

Too many think administration is an easy option. It's not. A company going into administration has to prove beyond all doubt it can no longer trade often in a court of law by possibly one or more of its creditors.

It could have to prove to a judge it could not raise finance from anywhere to continue to trade. In 2012 with Whyte that was not possible to raise the required finance due largely in part to a potential EBT tax bill to HMRC.

Where we are today there is no bank debt, HMRC debt, EBT tax bill etc. Finance could be raised either by sale or loans(which I don't want to see but may well be the only option). I do wish our boycotters and others would realise this

Be careful what you write. We've attracted quite a few by now who will tell you in five weeks that you are and always have been pro-asset sale! :fish2:

Right now, IMHO, far too many people are involved now and don't want to lose their stranglehold on the club. So even if the share issue isn't subscribed, there will be other means to get money, means that will most likely benefit the likes of Laxey or Ashley.

We owe George Letham £1m +, Sandy Easdale £0.5m, Ahmad has £0.62 tied up, rumours abound of unpaid bills, yet you new pal and the man you view as saviour won't release £2.7m of our own money from Rangers Retail.

Everything in garden is rosy eh?

It might get interesting if someone does attempt to place us into administration and tries to explain to the judge why they have turned down offers of investment though!