Why is there so much hatred towards SOS, UOF etc?

BTW, I doubt there is actually "hatred" towards the SoS or UoF. Those who disagree with them and say so do not exactly "hate" these people. If we spoke about Whyte or Ahmad et al, well, that is in a different league entirely.

Some people want them murdered by IS.

hate is a dreadful word better to use dislike

I'd like to see Dingwall, Graham and Houston be captured by IS.

Dislike doesn't really cover it on every occasion. That is taken from another forum, which I won't name, not from Facebook or Twitter.

In addition to personality clashes, there's surely some hubris at work too. Sides were picked some time ago and, rather than admit their opponents were right all along, they've just upped the hostility levels (and it is only a very small, albeit noisy, minority)

Dislike doesn't really cover it on every occasion. That is taken from another forum, which I won't name, not from Facebook or Twitter.

As I wrote above ...

Yes, half-a-handful of keyboard warriors. That's what, 0.000004 % of all Bears?

Hence, asking why there is "so much hatred" is a taking it beyond reality. It's essentially much like saying all Bears are hooligans, because some are or were members of the ICF.

As I wrote above ...

Yes, half-a-handful of keyboard warriors. That's what, 0.000004 % of all Bears?

Hence, asking why there is "so much hatred" is a taking it beyond reality. It's essentially much like saying all Bears are hooligans, because some are or were members of the ICF.

One poster wrote it, yes, but the site admin have allowed it to remain up there for three days now. I can assure you that they take action when comments don't match their own thinking. One only needs to look on social media to find countless other views which go well beyond a difference of opinion.

I don't see the point of the ICF analogy, other than you simply wanting to show that Sandy Chugg was a member. It's nothing new, and frankly, pointless.

One poster wrote it, yes, but the site admin have allowed it to remain up there for three days now. I can assure you that they take action when comments don't match their own thinking. One only needs to look on social media to find countless other views which go well beyond a difference of opinion.

I don't see the point of the ICF analogy, other than you simply wanting to show that Sandy Chugg was a member. It's nothing new, and frankly, pointless.

What two or three (or even 20) people think and say does not mean that there is widespread or "much hatred". Likewise, being a member of a small organisation does not mean that what you do is the widespread opinion and actions of the Rangers support. Hardly pointless a thing to throw in as a comparison.

You can sure provide these "countless" other instances where we see "hatred" (sic!) being levelled at the SoS or UoF. In any case, much is born out of frustration and emotion on the day anyways and can hardly been taken as a general and over all feeling - IMHO.

What two or three (or even 20) people think and say does not mean that there is widespread or "much hatred". Likewise, being a member of a small organisation does not mean that what you do is the widespread opinion and actions of the Rangers support. Hardly pointless a thing to throw in as a comparison.

You can sure provide these "countless" other instances where we see "hatred" (sic!) being levelled at the SoS or UoF. In any case, much is born out of frustration and emotion on the day anyways and can hardly been taken as a general and over all feeling - IMHO.

I won't be trawling the internet to provide you with examples, especially when I'm apparently on your ignore list for being a Celtic fan.

You appear to be quite adept at not seeing things which are quite apparent to mostly everyone else, so I shall place this particular view of yours into that category also.