Why is there so much hatred towards SOS, UOF etc?

have our fans ever agreed with each other , I can remember a rip roaring argument years ago in the main stand all over the temperature of the half time pies the day we all sing from the same page I will be well dead .

I won't be trawling the internet to provide you with examples, especially when I'm apparently on your ignore list for being a Celtic fan.

You appear to be quite adept at not seeing things which are quite apparent to mostly everyone else, so I shall place this particular view of yours into that category also.

Maybe you just speak for yourself and not "everyone else". The point I am making is rather obvious and does not suit your argument, so you kindly dismiss it and don't verify your own argument. That's a way to deal with it and bow out of the debate as such, of course.

As for the ignore thing. It is a good screen to keep me away from folk who behave with a lack of respect and dignity untowards the club and/or fellow supporters that I do not appreciate. It is not to say that I dismiss anything these people have to say or write per se.

Dislike doesn't really cover it on every occasion. That is taken from another forum, which I won't name, not from Facebook or Twitter.

On any normal forum that is a banning offence, surely. That'd disgusting talk. I don't even need to know where it came from, i can guess.

Guest Blue Chopsticks

I think there is a line between Opinion and Poison that a lot of internet crusaders struggle to define.

I could provide examples of what I've witnessed in the past month elsewhere but I'd rather not stain this forum with that kind of sludge.