It's not been a good week, that's for sure, but I'm still trying to get my head around the sequence of events and what's really been going on.

It was rumoured that Mike Ashley picked up Sandy Easdale in a helicopter at McGill's buses HQ on Wednesday 27th August.

Assuming that's true, then where did they go and who else did they meet with? What was the meeting for?

Is it just a coincidence that the rumoured meeting was the day before the Club's August payroll was due?

Were they simply meeting with Ashley to sort out some kind of deal regarding the 'Open Offer' of shares which was announced on the Friday 29th?

Or were they so desperate for cash at the end of August that they were hiving off our 51% share of the Rangers Retail deal to Sports Direct for emergency working capital?

Maybe both?

Then this week we get the news about the Stadium naming rights deal supposedly struck 18 months to 2 years ago between Green & Ashley.

What is really going on?

Yet again we're being kept in the dark and not only that, but if these Sports Direct deals are true, then why has there been no announcements about them to the London Stock Exchange?

If they're hiding retail or commercial deals from shareholders surely the company could get suspended from the market (or worse?)?

During the same time we were told over 100 Sports Direct placards (or some advertising item) were delivered to Ibrox. Too much for it all to be coincidence but some of the things might have been just happening at the same time - though not all. Oh to have heard what Ashley said to Easdale. Or perhaps not, I can hardly sleep at nights as it is....

During the same time we were told over 100 Sports Direct placards (or some advertising item) were delivered to Ibrox. Too much for it all to be coincidence but some of the things might have been just happening at the same time - though not all. Oh to have heard what Ashley said to Easdale. Or perhaps not, I can hardly sleep at nights as it is....

Add the fact that as cash strapped as we patently are all attempts by potential sponsors/advertisers to purchase trackside advertising since the end of last season have been instantly rebuffed.

Add the fact that as cash strapped as we patently are all attempts by potential sponsors/advertisers to purchase trackside advertising since the end of last season have been instantly rebuffed.

Why do you reckon that is?

Has the whole ground been earmarked for Sports Direct advertising or is an impending giveaway and leaseback of the stadium making long term trackside advertising impossible at the moment?

Do you have a link to that report?

It's not been a good week, that's for sure, but I'm still trying to get my head around the sequence of events and what's really been going on.

It was rumoured that Mike Ashley picked up Sandy Easdale in a helicopter at McGill's buses HQ on Wednesday 27th August.

Assuming that's true, then where did they go and who else did they meet with? What was the meeting for?

Is it just a coincidence that the rumoured meeting was the day before the Club's August payroll was due?

Were they simply meeting with Ashley to sort out some kind of deal regarding the 'Open Offer' of shares which was announced on the Friday 29th?

Or were they so desperate for cash at the end of August that they were hiving off our 51% share of the Rangers Retail deal to Sports Direct for emergency working capital?

Maybe both?

Then this week we get the news about the Stadium naming rights deal supposedly struck 18 months to 2 years ago between Green & Ashley.

What is really going on?

Yet again we're being kept in the dark and not only that, but if these Sports Direct deals are true, then why has there been no announcements about them to the London Stock Exchange?

If they're hiding retail or commercial deals from shareholders surely the company could get suspended from the market (or worse?)?

Regarding the last statement, no. Retail and commercial deals are business decisions. They don't have to be shared with shareholders, nor should they really.

Whether the directors are acting in their fiduciary duties appropriately is a very different question.

I did not know that forlansister - is it commonly known?

It's certainly no great secret. The commercial department is on its' arse.

Why do you reckon that is?

Has the whole ground been earmarked for Sports Direct advertising or is an impending giveaway and leaseback of the stadium making long term trackside advertising impossible at the moment?

I imagine it is the former ( save Red32 and Puma).

Do you have a link to that report?

No, but take a look the next time you're inside Ibrox and see for yourself.

Regarding the last statement, no. Retail and commercial deals are business decisions. They don't have to be shared with shareholders, nor should they really.

They've commented on press scoops & press/media speculation numerous times in announcements to the AIM and they also announced the shirt sponsorship deal, so I guess it's just a case of cherry pick the stuff they want to tell the market about and hide the stuff they don't?