here is my plan.

we boycott, those with season books demand refunds (they won't get them but the demand will be noted). no one attends matches. instead we form peacful pickett lines outside. no one uses mcgills buses or sports direct, no one buys anything from any sponsor.

we demand an independent board of people who we know will act in rangers best interests. john bennet, george letham, walter smith, etc.

we agree that once that's in place and in control we will flood back on a game by game basis.

this could all be over pre hibs at the end of the month.

we also make it clear that the boycott continues post a pre pack admin.

I doubt it either - however, it is possible and it's one of few alternatives to a boycott. In fact doing it alongside a boycott would strengthen our argument no end.

Perpetuating old wounds will only weaken it.

Agree with all points other than an 'understanding' looking possible.

here is my plan.

we boycott, those with season books demand refunds (they won't get them but the demand will be noted). no one attends matches. instead we form peacful pickett lines outside. no one uses mcgills buses or sports direct, no one buys anything from any sponsor.

we demand an independent board of people who we know will act in rangers best interests. john bennet, george letham, walter smith, etc.

we agree that once that's in place and in control we will flood back on a game by game basis.

this could all be over pre hibs at the end of the month.

we also make it clear that the boycott continues post a pre pack admin.

I agree with most of that although the make-up of the board would have to represent the shareholdings to a large degree.

This would perhaps mean an ongoing split.

It should mean that the support get someone on the board.

I think the initial priority is to gain executive control.

This would in essence be similar to the struggle prior to the AGM of 2013.....trying to convince some of the institutions to side with the good guys.

I'm no expert so those who are, feel free to rip my post to shreds.

I agree with most of that although the make-up of the board would have to represent the shareholdings to a large degree.

This would perhaps mean an ongoing split.

It should mean that the support get someone on the board.

I think the initial priority is to gain executive control.

This would in essence be similar to the struggle prior to the AGM of 2013.....trying to convince some of the institutions to side with the good guys.

I'm no expert so those who are, feel free to rip my post to shreds.

forget the shareholders. they are the problem. if they want value in their shares they need us.