No, I don't think boycotts ever have been or ever will be right, I just think it's wrong for people to talk as if us being run badly from above is a new thing.

That's what's called a non-sequitur. Non-sequiturs are commonly used to muddy the waters of a debate or divert attention to another area where the speaker feels on safer ground

You make a statement about the validity or otherwise of boycotts (in my opinion, a ridiculous statement, but one which is relevant to the debate) and then you link a second statement which has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

What relevance does people talking "as if us being run badly from above is a new thing" have?

The subject under discussion is whether people like you, who continue to give money to the crukes, sp1vs and charlatans running the club, can be held responsible for the mess we are in.

The argument is that aslong as people continue to hand over their cash to these shysters we have no chance of getting rid of them. And it's a point you have failed to address.

That's what's called a non-sequitur. Non-sequiturs are commonly used to muddy the waters of a debate or divert attention to another area where the speaker feels on safer ground

You make a statement about the validity or otherwise of boycotts (in my opinion, a ridiculous statement, but one which is relevant to the debate) and then you link a second statement which has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

What relevance does people talking "as if us being run badly from above is a new thing" have?

The subject under discussion is whether people like you, who continue to give money to the crukes, sp1vs and charlatans running the club, can be held responsible for the mess we are in.

The argument is that aslong as people continue to hand over their cash to these shysters we have no chance of getting rid of them. And it's a point you have failed to address.

I have addressed in saying that we're running out of money anyway, or do you disagree with that?

Oh and people like me want to support the team, heaven forbid a football fan wanting to do that

You have got involved in this thread, you have constantly championed Green and his hordes, you denigrated The Blue Knights bid every chance you got, you spoke up for MCR and the good job they were doing if there was any querying of their methods......

Yeah, you're simply a football fan who only wants watch his team.

do you want to support a successful rangers or is that a side issue?

In recent years, at least on online forums and the like it's come down to believing the regime or not.

Some like StB, DB or BH tend to side with the regime or go with their plans whilst more and more of the others have distanced themselves as reallity hits home.

For whatever reason (and I think there are several dependent on individual) this type of supporter will remain where he is, which of course is their right,... but they have to remember that generally they have a poor record regards such judgement calls.

In recent years, at least on online forums and the like it's come down to believing the regime or not.

Some like StB, DB or BH tend to side with the regime or go with their plans whilst more and more of the others have distanced themselves as reallity hits home.

For whatever reason (and I think there are several dependent on individual) this type of supporter will remain where he is, which of course is their right,... but they have to remember that generally they have a poor record regards such judgement calls.

So if you disapprove of boycott calls you approve of the regime?