If we don't fund club (whatever board or owner) the club enters administration.

That's what the UoF are advocating here. That's all well and good IF such a process can be guaranteed to deliver a long term change in its fortunes but that's far from certain so it's a very high risk strategy. Perhaps the only strategy but high risk and unlikely to be popular.

it's only a removal of funding till things change.

the installation of 4 or 5 truly independent directors would end it immediately i expect.

Is that not the responsibility of those who will no doubt be against any call for a boycott? The status quo is certainly not the answer.

Well, it's the responsibility of both.

As it stands we have a bit of a stand off which explains the average crowds.

At some point, someone has to lead and inspire.

Well, it's the responsibility of both.

As it stands we have a bit of a stand off which explains the average crowds.

At some point, someone has to lead and inspire.

This particular 'battle' won't be won by 'knights' in 'open warfare'.

It may in fact have already been lost to a degree that sees the club without a 'leg'.

This particular 'battle' won't be won by 'knights' in 'open warfare'.

It may in fact have already been lost to a degree that sees the club without a 'leg'.

Sure we all have our part to play but we also need something (or someone) to buy into.

Look at Hearts.

I could just about get my head around the merit of not giving a lump sum up front as long as people went game by game and at least the SOS have always advocated that.

If they call for a full boycott though they're enemies of the club as far as i'm concerned.

those who payed up front have given a license to ****ery imho. now we have little choice but to boycott because of those 22k