Mike Ashley set to bid for Rangers (and NUFC ban Daily Telegraph for story)

Hence those with the penny shares may tend to be those closer to the root of the plan.

Rizvi most probably being one.

Other important 'players' may have sniffed around and subsequently been offered different types of route to making loads of dosh.

Now I'm here Time - do you believe Rizvi is BPH? Maybe along with his mates who were here?

Now I'm here Time - do you believe Rizvi is BPH? Maybe along with his mates who were here?

I think the chance of Rizvi not being at least in part involved in one of the mysterious investing blocks back in the summer of 2012 is as little as Val McDermid modelling the latest line in M&S bikini's for 2015.

I think the chance of Rizvi not being at least in part involved in one of the mysterious investing blocks back in the summer of 2012 is as little as Val McDermid modelling the latest line in M&S bikini's for 2015.

Funny answer - I had assumed that the ensemble in Glasgow were in fact BPH. That they selected Murray Park to look at, rather than a wander roon the Blue Room at Ibrox suggested to me a hive-off. Am I thinking too much? Just take it at face value some foreign punters wishing to travel half way round the world to see a super facility?

Funny answer - I had assumed that the ensemble in Glasgow were in fact BPH. That they selected Murray Park to look at, rather than a wander roon the Blue Room at Ibrox suggested to me a hive-off. Am I thinking too much? Just take it at face value some foreign punters wishing to travel half way round the world to see a super facility?

I wouldn't say you were wrong but then neither would I fully agree with you.

In recent years, it's been proved to be dangerous to assume too much and go the whole hog, laying out precisely where all the pieces in any sub-jigsaw lay, never mind the macro.

The one certainty about the Asian visit is that what the club told us via a spokesman, wasn't wholly true.

Auchenhowie is certainly the asset that would make sense as to be the 'next-up'.

Rizvi probably means 'important/significant strategical step' within ongoing process

Rizvi 'presented publicly' may have been designed.