Mike Ashley set to bid for Rangers (and NUFC ban Daily Telegraph for story)

I highly doubt the 14k non renewals would stop admin. It'd only hold of the invitable.

We are going to a very dark place indeed unless we get bailed out by someone or some group. The UoF, SoS, et al need to realise this as they continue to encourage supporters to inflict further financial damage. They can say what they like about this board and any future board but it is no longer the board which is the issue any longer IMO. We need serious amounts of cash and soon from somewhere.

Without it there may soon be no club left to support(or worth supporting). Maybe that's what some wish for. They may soon get their wish unfortunately

McMurdo the Judas Blogger

11 September 2013

"With the announcement that he is putting Newcastle United up for sale, the chips are falling into place for a Mike Ashley takeover at Rangers.

As predicted by this blogger, Ashley could very well be the new man in charge at the troubled club"

12 September 2013

"Mike Ashley may not be riding to Rangers rescue after all.

I am led to believe that Ashley has been scared off by the fifth columnists in the club support and doesn’t relish taking on disgruntled fan groups again."

Why not show us the bit about GW's alleged conversation with DK? Proves what I've been saying all along if true

We are going to a very dark place indeed unless we get bailed out by someone or some group. The UoF, SoS, et al need to realise this as they continue to encourage supporters to inflict further financial damage. They can say what they like about this board and any future board but it is no longer the board which is the issue any longer IMO. We need serious amounts of cash and soon from somewhere.

Without it there may soon be no club left to support(or worth supporting). Maybe that's what some wish for. They may soon get their wish unfortunately

People aren't renewing because of the board, therefore the board is the problem. Blaming it only fans who had STs for decades makes you look silly.

McMurdo is despicable. I doubt Ashley was ever interested in buying Rangers, as was pointed out in other threads, why should he? He has got all the commercial deals tied up already and will be making a pretty penny off them.

Well if not Ashley who is it to be then? Our very survival is at risk here

McMurdo the Judas Blogger

11 September 2013

"With the announcement that he is putting Newcastle United up for sale, the chips are falling into place for a Mike Ashley takeover at Rangers.

As predicted by this blogger, Ashley could very well be the new man in charge at the troubled club"

12 September 2013

"Mike Ashley may not be riding to Rangers rescue after all.

I am led to believe that Ashley has been scared off by the fifth columnists in the club support and doesn’t relish taking on disgruntled fan groups again."

Dear oh dear, the guy is utterly shameless.

Our Club is enough of a laughing stock already without McMurdo and his daily dose of nonsense filled innuendo & ignorance.

People aren't renewing because of the board, therefore the board is the problem. Blaming it only fans who had STs for decades makes you look silly.

I don't believe for one minute if the board left tomorrow there would be a stampede for ST renewals.The hike in prices along with the McCoist standard of football contributed in a big way to the non renewals too IMO.

And anyway who would your new board be and how could they gain power. You need to look at this too. Quite frankly I'm fed up with certain groups of our supporters. Bill Gates & Donald Trump could take over tomorrow and we'd still get protests from the usual suspects

I don't believe for one minute if the board left tomorrow there would be a stampede for ST renewals.The hike in prices along with the McCoist standard of football contributed in a big way to the non renewals too IMO.

And anyway who would your new board be and how could they gain power. You need to look at this too. Quite frankly I'm fed up with certain groups of our supporters. Bill Gates & Donald Trump could take over tomorrow and we'd still get protests from the usual suspects

No, the stampede wouldn't happen as the support would want to see credible men whose desire is help the club move forward before renewing. Quite right too.