Mike Ashley set to bid for Rangers (and NUFC ban Daily Telegraph for story)

That train of thought has absolutely zero basis in reality.

You know what I'm getting at. These people in our support will only accept certain individuals on the board or as owners but there is no chance of this happening so they continue to encourage damaging boycotts and the like. What they must begin to realise is the damage that could now cause. We are heading for a very dark place indeed unless something transpires very soon.

No, the stampede wouldn't happen as the support would want to see credible men whose desire is help the club move forward before renewing. Quite right too.

I'll ask the question again shall I - how do these 'credible men' get onto the board or become owners? And how would they 'help the club move forward' as you say? Not easy when you've no money

McMurdo the Judas Blogger

11 September 2013

"With the announcement that he is putting Newcastle United up for sale, the chips are falling into place for a Mike Ashley takeover at Rangers.

As predicted by this blogger, Ashley could very well be the new man in charge at the troubled club"

12 September 2013

"Mike Ashley may not be riding to Rangers rescue after all.

I am led to believe that Ashley has been scared off by the fifth columnists in the club support and doesn’t relish taking on disgruntled fan groups again."

What is it we have become so used to saying - ah yes . . .

You couldn't make it up.

What an embarrassment.

Actually, it is more like some people also blame some fans for all this, which can't be denied. It simply is part of our rather complex predicament.

How can someone who has got just about every big call wrong in recent years have the gaul to be sarcastic when talking about interpretating a "complex predicament" ?

:woohoo::eek2::woohoo:

Actually, it is more like some people also blame some fans for all this, which can't be denied. It simply is part of our rather complex predicament.

Just who would want to pay money to take over Rangers or invest in Rangers whilst you have organisations and individuals within its support encouraging supporters to inflict financial damage to the club?

All I see is the S.P.I.V.S doing financial damage to the club.

My decision not to renew was my choice and not influenced by any supporters, I wouldn't be so disrespectful to fans to throw an accusation like that at them,it's all about choices.

Who in their right mind would invest in a club just to line the pockets of the S.P.I.V.S.?

McMurdo the Judas Blogger

11 September 2013

"With the announcement that he is putting Newcastle United up for sale, the chips are falling into place for a Mike Ashley takeover at Rangers.

As predicted by this blogger, Ashley could very well be the new man in charge at the troubled club"

12 September 2013

"Mike Ashley may not be riding to Rangers rescue after all.

I am led to believe that Ashley has been scared off by the fifth columnists in the club support and doesn’t relish taking on disgruntled fan groups again."

Good it's about time fans got what they want not ****s.

Should we just accept what our board is doing then?

FWIW I'm no great admirer of the board but until something better comes along we have no choice.Its not a situation I'm happy with either but whilst there are individuals and organisations trying to inflict financial damage that will reduce the likelihood of getting a new owner or much needed investment