I'm of the opinion the date given is a cock up on the AP01 form filed to Companies House rather than part of a conspiracy.

Aye, so they put the year of appointment down as 2013 instead of 2014.

It appears that's what happened.

Easy mistake to make right at the beginning of January, but since he was appointed mid way through January and the form wasn't submitted until a couple of weeks later at the beginning of February, it's hard to fathom how someone managed to get the year wrong.

Still on holiday, but absolutely no reply.

As previously stated I will update if/when any response received.

Hope your enjoying your holiday GD !

For anyone unsure of what the reply was to, see page 1 of this thread re. e-mail of the 25th of September.

Dear Mr Somers,

Publication of accounts & confirmation of AGM.

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year".

When I contacted you on March 3rd, 2014 regarding the overdue submission of annual accounts last year, you replied that “Going forward our intention is that all financial statements should be produced professionally and on time.”

As a shareholder, and in the spirit of accepting the accuracy of both statements above, can you, as chairman of RIFC, confirm when the AGM is scheduled to take place please?

Yours sincerely,

gd

Hope your enjoying your holiday GD !

For anyone unsure of what the reply was to, see page 1 of this thread re. e-mail of the 25th of September.

Thanks for your holiday wishes. Last night I emailed both Somers again & Paul Shackleton, Nomad.

Paul Shackleton has responded but his reply leaves us no further forward. I append his response along with my email for information.

Dear G_D,

I expect that the AGM date will be announced with the results for the year ending 30 June 2013. Under the Companies Act the AGM has to be held before 31 December 2014.

I am sure that Mr Wallace's statement was given in good faith.

Kind regards

Paul

Sent: Sunday, 5 October 2014 21:47

To: Paul Shackleton

Subject: RIFC - Sworn Affidavit by CEO, Graham Wallace

Dear Mr Shackleton,

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year". I believe that Mr Summers' statement is based on a sworn affidavit made by CEO, Graham Wallace.

Which Aim Rules/ QCA quidelines are most flaunted by a board failure to meet their own timescale laid out in a sworn affidavit?

As a shareholder in RIFC, I would hope that an explanation is forthcoming, as a matter of some urgency.

Yours sincerely,

G_D

Thanks for your holiday wishes. Last night I emailed both Somers again & Paul Shackleton, Nomad.

Paul Shackleton has responded but his reply leaves us no further forward. I append his response along with my email for information.

Dear G_D,

I expect that the AGM date will be announced with the results for the year ending 30 June 2013. Under the Companies Act the AGM has to be held before 31 December 2014.

I am sure that Mr Wallace's statement was given in good faith.

Kind regards

Paul

Sent: Sunday, 5 October 2014 21:47

To: Paul Shackleton

Subject: RIFC - Sworn Affidavit by CEO, Graham Wallace

Dear Mr Shackleton,

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year". I believe that Mr Summers' statement is based on a sworn affidavit made by CEO, Graham Wallace.

Which Aim Rules/ QCA quidelines are most flaunted by a board failure to meet their own timescale laid out in a sworn affidavit?

As a shareholder in RIFC, I would hope that an explanation is forthcoming, as a matter of some urgency.

Yours sincerely,

G_D

Thank's for posting that GD !

As usual Shackleton is 'keeping up appearences" but with nothing of substance. Or after so many repeated issues does the NOMAD seem to be taking any significant action to change such slovenly, misleading and poor corporate governance from RIFC.

You left Somers very little wriggle room with that first e-mail. You had him 'bang-to-rights' and perhaps he's no intention of replying because the upcoming stage change in the ongoing process may have him leaving.

What we have is:

CEO: appears to have been misleading the court

Chairman: Shown to be a bullshitter, hiding underneath the table.

NOMAD: "Nowt to see hear Gov, honest likes"............Who are financially in dire straits, which reflects their 'freindship' with Green / reputation in the City.