Eventually, a response from David Somers.

At best, the tone is rather terse.

We have now decided, at a recent board meeting, the date of the next AGM. The AGM will be before the 31st December to fulfil our legal requirements.

David Somers Chairman

Rangers International Football Club

T 0141 580 8531 | F 0141 419 0600

http://www.rangers.co.uk

On 5 Oct 2014, at 21:58, GD wrote:

Dear Mr Somers,

I raised this issue with you some days ago but disappointingly, as yet, have received no response.

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year". I believe that Mr Summers' statement is based on a sworn affidavit made by CEO, Graham Wallace.

Why is there a delay in announcing the AGM?

As a shareholder in RIFC, I request an urgent explanation from you, as chairman of RIFC, please.

Yours sincerely,

GD

I find it strange the Board haven't taken legal action against former Directors who have so blatantly failed in their fiduciary duties to the Company and its shareholders.

Indeed. To be the majority shareholder in a Joint Venture and to have precisely zero influence over the distribution of the receipts of that JV, is a quite staggeringly stupid deal to make.

Unless there were other "incentives" on the table that we don't know about of course...

We have now decided, at a recent board meeting, the date of the next AGM. The AGM will be before the 31st December to fulfil our legal requirements.

David Somers Chairman

Dear Mr Somers,

I raised this issue with you some days ago but disappointingly, as yet, have received no response.

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year". I believe that Mr Summers' statement is based on a sworn affidavit made by CEO, Graham Wallace.

As a shareholder in RIFC, I request an urgent explanation from you, as chairman of RIFC, please.

Yours sincerely,

GD

Good effort GD,

You had him bang to rights with the e-mail (September 25th) that he didn't reply to. I think that he has answered you this time because the e-mail he replies to is 'more straightforward' and less embarrassing from his perspective.

It's becoming a habit that there is so much misleading fog, spin and uncertainty as we approach AGMs, I think it must be a sp.iv custom.

Edited by buster.

David Somers Chairman

Dear Mr Somers,

Yours sincerely,

GD

Good work GD. :tu:

At least he gave you the not so insignificant nugget of info that the AGM date has actually been 'decided' !! ;)