whole thing is just utterly depressing.

More and more will walk.

Fans want to support a football team, not a corporate vehicle getting kicked around by spi.vs, intent on walking away with your money.

I wouldn't bet on it and neither do I want him or his SD at Ibrox.

SD already have 'onerous contracts' in their favour which may prove to be lead weights going forward.

If he controlled the club, he'd swallow up what he doesn't already have.

Apologies, I just tried to inject a bit of light relief to the morning and didn't intend for it to be taken so seriously. I just meant that attaining the heady heights of mediocrity would be seen as a super-human achievement for him.

Apologies, I just tried to inject a bit of light relief to the morning and didn't intend for it to be taken so seriously. I just meant that attaining the heady heights of mediocrity would be seen as a super-human achievement for him.

Nae worries !

Ashely measures "achievement" in his bottomline and that goes to the heart of why Ashely would be bad for Rangers.

whole thing is just utterly depressing.

Yes and I am afraid a zillion polls (sorry Frankie) on Gersnet or elsewhere in disenfranchised, anonymous, open to abuse internet land will make exactly zero difference to anything.

Yes and I am afraid a zillion polls (sorry Frankie) on Gersnet or elsewhere in disenfranchised, anonymous, open to abuse internet land will make exactly zero difference to anything.

It's only a bit of fun - not saying otherwise.

In saying that I think the results so far (like the mock AGM we had last year) seem superficially accurate in terms of fan opinion.

Pro King- 82%

Pro Ashley - 7%

Pro Ashley resolution - 10%

Pro-Easdale removal - >90%

But, yes, in terms of having a difference the poll will do absolutely nothing. :)

It's only a bit of fun - not saying otherwise.

In saying that I think the results so far (like the mock AGM we had last year) seem superficially accurate in terms of fan opinion.

Pro King- 82%

Pro Ashley - 7%

Pro Ashley resolution - 10%

Pro-Easdale removal - >90%

But, yes, in terms of having a difference the poll will do absolutely nothing. :)

I didn't even vote or I'd have increased the differential towards King (and I don;t "worship" him, far from it - he's an out and out **** too, a serial liar and cheat but he just happens to be a Bear. so he'd use his mendacity for, rather than against, us ) :-)

I know, Frankie - it's just I'm tired of such things. "Fun" and "light relief" they bring me not. We could have forecast those percentages - what we need is something that matters, something that has an effect. Things, amazingly, are still getting worse - worse by the week.