action should be taken at Ibrox and Rangers merchandise, not other folks jobs being affected. just fucking stop going to the games and stop buying the tops..... if theres no income then money men wont stick around..

action should be taken at Ibrox and Rangers merchandise, not other folks jobs being affected. just fucking stop going to the games and stop buying the tops..... if theres no income then money men wont stick around..

Sports Direct is a shite shop with shocking customer service. They sell horrendous clothing but unfortunately seem to have a total monopoly over football shirts in the UK.

I don't know how they are so successful. Give Goebells his credit, he's good at making money even if the products he offers across his companies are all woeful.

Sports Direct is a shite shop with shocking customer service. They sell horrendous clothing but unfortunately seem to have a total monopoly over football shirts in the UK.

I don't know how they are so successful. Give Goebells his credit, he's good at making money even if the products he offers across his companies are all woeful.

We live in a country where immigrants, poverty and benefit cheats are aplenty, their choice of brand and price bracket is Sports Direct. It's a tramps and chavs dream, a brand i would never want associated with our great club.

Normal people go to Pro Direct Soccer, JD or Kitbag. :D

Ashley probably thinks it's good publicity for his shops (and he may be correct).

It's time the Support actually tried to do something, it has been embarrassing how we have been silent in all that has happened. Perhaps this is not the brightest idea but at least it might be the start.

It's time the Support actually tried to do something, it has been embarrassing how we have been silent in all that has happened. Perhaps this is not the brightest idea but at least it might be the start.

Start of what though? Shaming ourselves? Becoming a laughing stock? Yes we need to act but surely we can do better than this? I would rather the SoS went begging to McColl, Murray, Park and King and asked them to step and play.

Start of what though? Shaming ourselves? Becoming a laughing stock? Yes we need to act but surely we can do better than this? I would rather the SoS went begging to McColl, Murray, Park and King and asked them to step and play.

Obviously some don't see it as you do.

You say we need to act, then get involved and make some suggestions.