Regan seems to be bulletproof in all this. He has never been properly questioned about the entire debacle and seems to be working the quiet life these days. Its a shame but all the 'exposee' articles and documentaries abut Rangers have seemingly dried up since this information was made 'public' which leaves me with a bit of a bitter taste as these guys who should be held to account for their actions (or lack thereof) are getting off easy.

I would love if there was an opportunity to put these hard hitting questions to these characters!

Regan seems to be bulletproof in all this. He has never been properly questioned about the entire debacle and seems to be working the quiet life these days. Its a shame but all the 'exposee' articles and documentaries abut Rangers have seemingly dried up since this information was made 'public' which leaves me with a bit of a bitter taste as these guys who should be held to account for their actions (or lack thereof) are getting off easy.

I would love if there was an opportunity to put these hard hitting questions to these characters!

What I'd rather hoped this was what the VB article would have been about was why Rangers were allowed to be voted out the then SPL. Regan & Doncaster rather neglected their duties in allowing club chairmen to vote on this issue IMO.

What were their reasons for Rangers being thrown out?

What has since transpired is that Rangers were indeed the victim of a fraudulent sale to Whyte & Rangers didnt owe anywhere near the much-quoted, laughable figure of £134m made up mostly of EBT tax liabilities at which HMRC now failed at both the FTTT & UTTT stages. Both of these (and whatever else) wasnt known at that time so of the vote what made therse chairmen vote as they did? Could these clubs now face financial claims as a result of these clubs' chairmen voting as they did?

Where Regan and Doncaster not interviewed for their respective jobs by the lawyers who represent Celtic Football Club? Indeed was Regan not hand picked by Liewell for the job given their previous relationship? With his brother being a reporter for or supporter of the IRA? As for Doncaster, as soon as he opens his mouth you know he doesn't have a clue. Both of them have done their level best to ruin Scottish football, maybe they were invited up in order to path a way for Celtic to head to England?

Did you post the same thread elsewhere? Lol It has caused mayhem!! :D

These innocent (cough!) wee threads started with someone's tongue firmly lodged in their cheek have a habit of growing arms and legs.

People have been reasonably well behaved here, but I'm locking it anyway because it's pointless.

If VB have more info on the SFA/SPL story, I'm sure they'll release it.

Just to confirm I did not post the same on any other forum. I had read the original "exposes" on here.

I've merged your new thread in here BEARGER.

Fair enough and there's no problem, but the thread is staying closed because we simply don't need the hassle.

As I said already, If VB have more info on the SFA/SPL story, I'm sure they'll release it.