well suggest someone else then.

Couldn't care less about a Rangers connection but McInnes did well at St. Johnston, think he started ok in England (was it Bristol Rovers ?) but eventually bombed. I think he's made Aberdeen better than they've been for years

So I would be happy with him at Ibrox although I reckon some Championship club will snap him up before we could make him an offer

Celtic have a manager that no-one suggested. It may work out or perhaps not, but they have at least tried to find someone in the game to fit what they want their team to be without limiting themselves to a handful of ex-players.

I want Rangers to be an adventurous and entertaining team so I'd scour the country and beyond for someone who has a track record of being successful while playing in in a way that is attractive and pleasing.

If I was a seasoned watcher of English and European football, I might offer a name or two, but as I'm not, I'm not going to chuck a name in the ring just for the sake of it.

The club should be professional enough to have an awareness of managers at home and abroad who might fit the bill. They should certainly avoid McInnes, McCall and Davies. It would be the same old same old with these guys.

Rangers needs a new approach and new blood.

A

Celtic have a manager that no-one suggested. It may work out or perhaps not, but they have at least tried to find someone in the game to fit what they want their team to be without limiting themselves to a handful of ex-players.

I want Rangers to be an adventurous and entertaining team so I'd scour the country and beyond for someone who has a track record of being successful while playing in in a way that is attractive and pleasing.

If I was a seasoned watcher of English and European football, I might offer a name or two, but as I'm not, I'm not going to chuck a name in the ring just for the sake of it.

The club should be professional enough to have an awareness of managers at home and abroad who might fit the bill. They should certainly avoid McInnes, McCall and Davies. It would be the same old same old with these guys.

Rangers needs a new approach and new blood.

I can understand reasons for avoiding McCall and MacInnes but Davies has proved he can manage in a tough league like the CHampionship down south.

My preference would be a foreign manager with scottish coaches. Unlike you I'll offer a name -Dan Petrescu...

A

I can understand reasons for avoiding McCall and MacInnes but Davies has proved he can manage in a tough league like the CHampionship down south.

My preference would be a foreign manager with scottish coaches. Unlike you I'll offer a name -Dan Petrescu...

What has he done in the game as a manager Rab?

His salary in Russia was £2.5m per year mate. :D £50k a week.....out of our league by a million miles.

A

Davies has his own cheerleader section within the support and he seems to clash with his club's directors more often than is healthy. His teams aren't noted for being swashbuckling and entertaining either - another one to avoid.