Keith Jackson tweeted something very interesting that I hadn't seen mentioned before. He stated that King is demanding that the Easdale group, Ashley and Laxey all have to be supportive or there is no deal. Seems impossible, if it is indeed true.

their isn't much point to any offer without their support. i can see laxley supporting it. they need the share price to rise to wash their face. ashley may have no issue if his deal is water tight. the easdale block won't want anyone else in charge and seeing the books but the alternative may well be total failure of the club. all around me at the last game of last season were people renewing despite anger at the board. a return to the spl may get them a years grace but if we are cannon fodder as seems likely then crowd numbers would collapse.

their isn't much point to any offer without their support. i can see laxley supporting it. they need the share price to rise to wash their face. ashley may have no issue if his deal is water tight. the easdale block won't want anyone else in charge and seeing the books but the alternative may well be total failure of the club. all around me at the last game of last season were people renewing despite anger at the board. a return to the spl may get them a years grace but if we are cannon fodder as seems likely then crowd numbers would collapse.

You have just perfectly illustrated why it would be lunacy on the part of Green and friends to allow this vote to go through now when struggling to the end of the season could bring further gorging. This current situation would be repeated when needed.

You have just perfectly illustrated why it would be lunacy on the part of Green and friends to allow this vote to go through now when struggling to the end of the season could bring further gorging. This current situation would be repeated when needed.

but we wont make christmas without money going in.

ashley may be willing to prop us up but that seems unlikely how will he ever get his money back.

i was including the laxley and greenco men on the board.

Why?

They are merely there to cast the vote that they are told to cast. Even if they both went rogue and voted to accept, the shareholders they represent would simply vote against it later.

ashley may be willing to prop us up but that seems unlikely how will he ever get his money back.

Hasn't he already offered up a loan deal which was knocked back because of the conditions attached to it, or is that just King spin?

One of the hidden factors is how close Ashely is with the 'Easdale Fronted'.

Ashely was courted from summer 2012 and was tieing up one-sided contracts and ventures with Green from the word go.

Can Green offer Ashely ongoing value going forward, taking into consideration the politics and fallout ?

What would any loan be secured on ?

Hasn't he already offered up a loan deal which was knocked back because of the conditions attached to it, or is that just King spin?

it seems he has. but it was instead of the small share issue so may not have been for much. a fe million for our badge may have been well worth it. but funding us for 1 or 2 years while the fans revolt?

we are going to need 8 to 10 million to make august.