it seems he has. but it was instead of the small share issue so may not have been for much. a fe million for our badge may have been well worth it. but funding us for 1 or 2 years while the fans revolt?

we are going to need 8 to 10 million to make august.

It has been reported as £10m, the same figure that Wallace was reputed to be looking for from city investors. That's not to say that any of it is true. I don't see where this idea of funding the club for 1-2 years comes from. The ST 'boycott' will largely disappear if promotion is secured this year and this will provide cash for another few months of stumbling.

It has been reported as £10m, the same figure that Wallace was reputed to be looking for from city investors. That's not to say that any of it is true. I don't see where this idea of funding the club for 1-2 years comes from. The ST 'boycott' will largely disappear if promotion is secured this year and this will provide cash for another few months of stumbling.

i can't see us being sustainable next year and i have my doubts about ticket sales picking up much but it is possible.

i can't see us being sustainable next year and i have my doubts about ticket sales picking up much but it is possible.

The strategy that came from the Long Business Review stated that it needed between 20M-30M of investment during the next three years and that would have been over and above the ongoing revenue streams.

If it was serious regards it's objectives, then you'd have been looking for this investment to be mainly 'frontloaded'.

To change business model to a more sustainable version there needs to be money spent on paying off X & Y and on infrastructure.

Not forgetting the money required for maintaining the stadium.

In short

We need piles and piles and piles of dosh to get back on the road to somewhere.

The strategy that came from the Long Business Review stated that it needed between 20M-30M of investment during the next three years and that would have been over and above the ongoing revenue streams.

If it was serious regards it's objectives, then you'd have been looking for this investment to be mainly 'frontloaded'.

To change business model to a more sustainable version there needs to be money spent on paying off X & Y and on infrastructure.

Not forgetting the money required for maintaining the stadium.

In short

We need piles and piles and piles of dosh to get back on the road to somewhere.

I think we can end that there.

Either way, it could be seen as a no-lose gamble for them at this time. King has now put himself, whether he likes it or not, in the position of saviour and will be expected to step up whenever he is needed. Those who wish to maximise their profit will be well aware of that.

Yes, but boadly the objectives stay the same and have to be paid for.

Those in charge have only one objective - taking money out, not putting it in. The trials and tribulations of the football side of things are only of importance if they impact on the bottom line. A non-existent DoF doesn't cost a bean, but the mention of one looks good to the gullible. But you already know all this.

Either way, it could be seen as a no-lose gamble for them at this time. King has now put himself, whether he likes it or not, in the position of saviour and will be expected to step up whenever he is needed. Those who wish to maximise their profit will be well aware of that.

perhaps, probably even but king is no fool. perfectly possible his next move after this will be only after a total collapse and failure of the company.

Those in charge have only one objective - taking money out, not putting it in. The trials and tribulations of the football side of things are only of importance if they impact on the bottom line. A non-existent DoF doesn't cost a bean, but the mention of one looks good to the gullible. But you already know all this.

Yes,..... if indeed they stay in charge.

I think for it to work for the sp.ivs, they'd need Ashely 'on board' / supporting them / propping them up.

1. Auditors sign off

2. A base to optimistic spin going forward

3. Some finance to give fans an early sweetner and change momentum

4. Keep spinning next springtime regards "assault on top tier" and "new players"

5. Take ST money in.

If Ashely was in with them, the spi.vs may have to accept reduced margins regards 'money out' but we get into very speculative territory.

perhaps, probably even but king is no fool. perfectly possible his next move after this will be only after a total collapse and failure of the company.

Many believe that has been his plan all along. The cynical view would be that he knows that this is doomed to failure but he must be seen to be doing something. I'm still very much undecided on what his motives are.