People who have coffee and lunch in the Balmoral don't tend to "walk the streets" to get there. The statement I'm calling 'bollocks' is that "Whyte has walked the streets plenty of times unscathed". Coffee and lunch in the Balmoral doesn't fit that bill.

Look, you made a cunt of it, pal. We've all been there, so it's no big deal. Best just to leave it now. :)

Look, you made a cunt of it, pal. We've all been there, so it's no big deal. Best just to leave it now. :)

I don't think he made a 'cunt' of anything, so let's keep the discussion civil please.

That request applies to everyone.....

I find Ibrox now a middle class, middle age gathering place.

Anyone who disturbs their Saturday are neds and troublemakers.

With respect chilledbear...Ibrox has always had a guaranteed support, the dad taking his kids with grandpa proudly following along. ..that's what I've always found at Ibrox and long may it continue. The neds and troublemakers have been there for as long as I can remember.

:lol::lol::lol: I think there was maybe a wee bit of Babycham involved petal for you to jump in with such a fork tongue, when you weren't involved in the debate, but thanks for the advice anyway. SBS must think you such a hero :D Well done you!