There's no way I'm supporting sports direct united, that's exactly what Ashley will turn us into

I'm fucking livid at those who still go through the doors at I ibrox and fill the coffers of those who are carving up our club. They are every bit as culpable as the cretins in the board room.

Ashley's deal has been apparently accepted by the club. So with a game today will we see a reaction from bears or the usual muted response we're accustomed to seeing?

Wallace is away, the Easdales don't travel away, so who's representing the club from an executive capacity? Andy fucking Cameron?

Chris's tweet: Sky reporting no Rangers directors to attend game today. Cowards have done their dirty work, no need to face the bears.

I don't believe the club is done or finished lets look at it as a new chapter in our history at least with Ashley pulling the strings we wont go under life changes every day in the past we have had all kinds of people some genuine others I think were pie in the sky trying to take over the one common denominator is they all failed lets give this chap Ashley a chance and lets get back into the stadiums and give our support to the team

The long drawn out Director's meeting with no decision released last night offered us a measure of hope.

However, I suspect that frantic behind the scenes deals were in progress to bring Laxey on board.

Wonder just what they have been promised?

Easdale's block + Laxey + Ashley = 51% of shareholders.

Although there are many shareholders, me included, who are unhappy with this deal the Wigs will simply argue that a majority support them.

A tootal boycott is required,unfortunately that will never happen,even though the S.P.I.V.S drain every last penny out of the club and kill it.

I'm talking with so many on twitter just now who just can't accept that. They seem to be playing the super fan role just now.