Seven Green Brigade members face trial over pro-IRA song

Seven members of the Green Brigade group of Celtic fans are to stand trial next month charged with singing a pro-IRA song.

They are alleged to have behaved in a way that "is likely or would be likely to incite public disorder" by singing the Roll of Honour at Celtic Park.

The IRA is designated an unlawful terrorist organisation in the UK and an unlawful organisation in the Republic of Ireland.

Terrorism Act 2006

An act making provision 'for and about offences relating to conduct carried out ... for purposes connected with terrorism'

The IRA is designated an unlawful terrorist organisation in the UK and an unlawful organisation in the Republic of Ireland.

Terrorism Act 2006

An act making provision 'for and about offences relating to conduct carried out ... for purposes connected with terrorism'

Why are you linking the Terrorism Act to this case? Are you in possession of information which hasn't been reported in the mainstream media?

Why are you linking the Terrorism Act to this case? Are you in possession of information which hasn't been reported in the mainstream media?

Is it the second or third time you openly sympathise with the Yahoos? Legia was certainly an eye-opener. Maybe it is your underhand aim that people get banned for openly go against board rules and name you as the person you apparently are. No doubt you know exactly what these people face jail and why, yet will claim all sort of "interesting" things to the contrary, not least to get people into a heated debate mode. You find all answers required up there. If not, find a history on recent British book.

Is it the second or third time you openly sympathise with the Yahoos? Legia was certainly an eye-opener. Maybe it is your underhand aim that people get banned for openly go against board rules and name you as the person you apparently are. No doubt you know exactly what these people face jail and why, yet will claim all sort of "interesting" things to the contrary, not least to get people into a heated debate mode. You find all answers required up there. If not, find a history on recent British book.

You were the one who engaged in dialogue with me. The beginning of my first post clearly laid out my position on the matter.

If you really want to return to these allegations, my credentials can be vouched for, both Rangers and Loyalist related, by at least two people on this board. Can you do likewise? This isn't the first time that I have made this offer to you. Put up or shut up.

You were the one who engaged in dialogue with me. The beginning of my first post clearly laid out my position on the matter.

If you really want to return to these allegations, my credentials can be vouched for, both Rangers and Loyalist related, by at least two people on this board. Can you do likewise? This isn't the first time that I have made this offer to you. Put up or shut up.

Your posts speak for themselves.

It is hardly sympathizing with the yahoos. Using Legia as an example lessens your own credibility. Legia broke UEFA's rules, they deserved to get punted - doesn't matter whether it was against Celtic or Rangers - does that make me a yahoo sympathizer ? Get real.

It is hardly sympathizing with the yahoos. Using Legia as an example lessens your own credibility. Legia broke UEFA's rules, they deserved to get punted - doesn't matter whether it was against Celtic or Rangers - does that make me a yahoo sympathizer ? Get real.

Just to be clear here, it was hardly what Legia did that was raising these question marks. It's more like how and in what way someone speaks out for certain parties, both here and there. I was "real" enough in saying what I said and pointing at the relevant facts, the same under which the Yahoos will (or will not) get done for, even though Scottish judges will probably use the new bill rather than the TA 2006.