BH view on 16th December 2013

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?60832-Rangers-Supporters-Trust-suspend-spokesman-over-improper-conduct/page17

"I have suggested that a membership scheme would be one way of bringing fans together or at least expressing a collective, authoritative opinion. But that doesn't appear to be happening any time soon. If you were the current board (and I stress I am not picking sides here) where would you go to get the fans opinion: the Assembly, the RSA, the Trust, FF, Gersnet, Rangers Media etc, shareholders, some combination of the foregoing? None individually or collectively represent anything more than a minority of fans who go along on a Saturday. The nearest you might get is the season ticket holders (and who would represent them?) but even then you would be excluding a lot of people."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who did you suggest this idea to (and when) ?

Collective or partly collective ?

You're beginning to sound like the Spanish Inquisition T4C.

But before you get out the evil instruments I give in:

I suggested it at a Rangers AGM some years ago and also co-authored an article on it that was published here at the beginning of last season if memory serves me. No doubt you can find it easily enough.

Perhaps the directors' research is as good as yours.

Anyway thanks for highlighting that paragraph which demonstrates clearly that my view has been consistent for some time.

My agenda is to try and establish the truth.

Some clarity and answers from your goodself might help.

Your quote frpm the 16th of December 2013........."...I have suggested that a membership scheme would be one way of bringing fans together or at least expressing a collective, authoritative opinion. ........."

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?60832-Rangers-Supporters-Trust-suspend-spokesman-over-improper-conduct/page17....#164

In connection to your quote from some 11 months ago, I had earlier in the thread (#360) asked you..........Who did you suggest this idea to (and when) ?

So with that in mind I posed the question that you quoted

"Was BH part of any discussions on a proposed RFB, with anyone in and around the executive board of RIFC/TRFC pre AGM 2013 and/or in the following weeks ?"................to which you answered "NO I WAS NOT".

If you had answered the question on this thread in #360 then it would have helped my understanding. I do see you are busy and may have missed it, so please take the opportunity to answer the question above in bold type.

I do apologise that I actually had to spend a short amount of time working today; but I have answered your questions now before you have to add colour to the bold print.

You're beginning to sound like the Spanish Inquisition T4C.

But before you get out the evil instruments I give in:

I suggested it at a Rangers AGM some years ago and also co-authored an article on it that was published here at the beginning of last season if memory serves me. No doubt you can find it easily enough.

Perhaps the directors' research is as good as yours.

Anyway thanks for highlighting that paragraph which demonstrates clearly that my view has been consistent for some time.

Thank's for the reply, wasn't difficult, was it !

That would be an AGM back in the Sir Duped of Murray days.

I'll have a look for the article.

Look on the bright side.... At least Toxic Jack's blogger buddy isn't on it! :D

If you read through this thread you will find that MH have had direct involvement with this though.

BH has been taking advice from rather sinister people. I have never seen the person in question ever talk about footballing issues aside from 'Alistair'.

I do apologise that I actually had to spend a short amount of time working today; but I have answered your questions now before you have to add colour to the bold print.

If that's you finished your chores, there were a couple more that you missed.

Originally Posted by Frankie

So you agree that some groups/people shouldn't be meeting with the club but won't be saying which ones?

Why?

Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani

Because I do not know the mechanics of every group or indeed any group of which I am not a member and am not prepared to go on hearsay.

I have stated that I support the principal I am not going any further than that.

Are you the man to force the issue of Transparency at Ibrox ?

Do you consider moves to marginalise groups looking for Transparency would be a good first step ?

------------------------------------------------------------

I do realise you may have a few posts to catch up with from Bludell and others but I'm a patient Bear.

If that's you finished your chores, there were a couple more that you missed.

Are you the man to force the issue of Transparency at Ibrox ?

Do you consider moves to marginalise groups looking for Transparency would be a good first step ?

------------------------------------------------------------

I do realise you may have a few posts to catch up with from Bludell and others but I'm a patient Bear.

I'm certainly fighting hard to get transparency on one particular issue at the moment (and no I'm not going to tell you what it is, drat that's lack of transparency but I have my reasons) and if I'm successful I'll be sure to let you know in due course.

I don't know the inner workings of any group at the moment except the RFB and I'm not so sure of that either, so I really couldn't say.

If you read through this thread you will find that MH have had direct involvement with this though.

BH has been taking advice from rather sinister people. I have never seen the person in question ever talk about footballing issues aside from 'Alistair'.

Which "sinister people" are they then?

Which "sinister people" are they then?

I'll wager he means Bawsburst - he'll be reading this thread anyways.

For what its worth I think he's just a propagandist - I don't take them seriously and I don't think most do either

I'll wager he means Bawsburst - he'll be reading this thread anyways.

For what its worth I think he's just a propagandist - I don't take them seriously and I don't think most do either

I reckon he's a board plant on a forum that's bought and paid for by them

There's no other explanation for the pish that's turned out on there attacking anyone who challenges the gravy train

I don't know the inner workings of any group at the moment except the RFB and I'm not so sure of that either, so I really couldn't say.

Doesn't reconcile with what you said earlier

Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani

The proposal was that the Board do not communicate directly in future with unelected leaders of groups. At the last meeting it was agreed to put this to the directors. As I was at great pains to point out there are a number of groups who have properly elected leaders who would not be excluded by the proposal. I agree with the proposal and I have also explained why I agree with it.

Bluedell then asked you..........."Then I would call on all members of the RFB who agreed to this to resign their positions as they are clearly attempting to restrict fan access to directors and clearly allowing their own petty agendas to dictate their views rather than attempting to represent all fans."

In other words BH, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Not on a professed lack of knowledge from which you agreed to base a proposal on

....... or...........

an elitest proposal that seeks to marginalise those who actively seek Transparency.