The female rep looks awfully young. Perhaps easier to influence and steer in a favoured direction. The NARSA rep (overseas guy) is apparently anti-SoS/UoF/RST/FF etc. though can't confirm for definite.

Everyone can have their opinions, the issue would seem to be about certain members on the RFB looking to facilitate the marginalisation of the opinion of other fans(groups) that they nor the club share.

All fans are equal, however some fans may be more equal than others.

The female rep looks awfully young. Perhaps easier to influence and steer in a favoured direction. The NARSA rep (overseas guy) is apparently anti-SoS/UoF/RST/FF etc. though can't confirm for definite.

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

And in reality that's part of the reason we are in such a mess. A fair proportion of our fans are anti this , anti that - anti other Rangers fans/groups/individuals/'forums' etc.

Is it any wonder we are in such a ridiculous state ??! :(

We will NEVER move forward under these conditions.

It's not only down to him. The rep for the females has a similar mindset, and as this proposal made it through the discussion stage, there must be others.

He stands out in the minutes (given he appears to make 90% of the contribution). For all the criticism that the minutes have taken, that to me is the most glaring issue. The fact that one member appears to have tried to be the star of the show. As I said earlier, I would be embarrassed to see my name appear so much.

As for the rep, given where she's from I'm not surprised. I doubt I would have much in common with any of the board members aside from Billy.

He stands out in the minutes (given he appears to make 90% of the contribution). For all the criticism that the minutes have taken, that to me is the most glaring issue. The fact that one member appears to have tried to be the star of the show. As I said earlier, I would be embarrassed to see my name appear so much.

As for the rep, given where she's from I'm not surprised. I doubt I would have much in common with any of the board members aside from Billy.

I don't disagree, but that 'over-exuberance' is a pale shadow of the agenda-driven pish which is being adopted by a fan board which has two members who have been more than happy to repeatedly slam Houston, Graham et al for their stance towards the directors and shareholders. The whole thing stinks.

Comes down to what and whose interests are being represented regards this specific matter

and.............. was BH part of any discussions on a proposed RFB, with anyone in and around the executive board of RIFC/TRFC pre AGM 2013 and/or in the following weeks.

NO I WAS NOT

Why do you keep posting this type of nonsense, what is your agenda?

I don't disagree, but that 'over-exuberance' is a pale shadow of the agenda-driven pish which is being adopted by a fan board which has two members who have been more than happy to repeatedly slam Houston, Graham et al for their stance towards the directors and shareholders. The whole thing stinks.

Look on the bright side.... At least Toxic Jack's blogger buddy isn't on it! :D

What fan board repeatedly slams Houston and Graham and who are the 2 members ?

It's time to call a spade a spade.regardless of the delicate nature that seems to have people on here tip toeing around the bleeding obvious....(and that's not aimed at you)

NO I WAS NOT

Why do you keep posting this type of nonsense, what is your agenda?

My agenda is to try and establish the truth.

Some clarity and answers from your goodself might help.

Your quote frpm the 16th of December 2013........."...I have suggested that a membership scheme would be one way of bringing fans together or at least expressing a collective, authoritative opinion. ........."

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?60832-Rangers-Supporters-Trust-suspend-spokesman-over-improper-conduct/page17....#164

In connection to your quote from some 11 months ago, I had earlier in the thread (#360) asked you..........Who did you suggest this idea to (and when) ?

So with that in mind I posed the question that you quoted

"Was BH part of any discussions on a proposed RFB, with anyone in and around the executive board of RIFC/TRFC pre AGM 2013 and/or in the following weeks ?"................to which you answered "NO I WAS NOT".

If you had answered the question on this thread in #360 then it would have helped my understanding. I do see you are busy and may have missed it, so please take the opportunity to answer the question above in bold type.

38 bloody pages on this , get a life you lot , its here if you dont like it tough the club aint going to just dissolve it because a few in internet land are in the huff , can we please give them a bit of time instead of the usual guff