It wasn't a very subtle question Zappa, your follow up was pretty obvious, but apologies for the delay in posting. :D2

You leaked the news elsewhere at 7:30pm and on here at 7:31pm, so given your speediness, I'm guessing someone leaked the news to you between 7:00pm and 7:30pm.

CCTV footage should help find your mole. :seal:

You leaked the news elsewhere at 7:30pm and on here at 7:31pm, so given your speediness, I'm guessing someone leaked the news to you between 7:00pm and 7:30pm.

CCTV footage should help find your mole. :seal:

I now have a disturbing mental image of BH hidden in the jacket pocket of the 'big chap' (was on opposite side of table to BH in October meeting) and occasionally popping his head out (like 'flowerpot men').

:eek:

I now have a disturbing mental image of BH hidden in the jacket pocket of the 'big chap' (was on opposite side of table to BH in October meeting) and occasionally popping his head out (like 'flowerpot men').

:eek:

I think you may be referring to Tom Clements.

I am sorry to disappoint you but the last place I would be found would be in Mr Clements' pocket as I am confident he would confirm.

I think you may be referring to Tom Clements.

I am sorry to disappoint you but the last place I would be found would be in Mr Clements' pocket as I am confident he would confirm.

It wasn't meant as 'in the pocket of' wrt influence.

It was simply meant as in somewhere to hide and pop-up from.

I only thought of and used the 'bigman' because I saw him in the photos that were on the official site.

Please don't reply as it seems to bring back that same mental image. ;):D

It wasn't meant as 'in the pocket of' wrt influence.

It was simply meant as in somewhere to hide and pop-up from.

I only thought of and used the 'bigman' because I saw him in the photos that were on the official site.

Please don't reply as it seems to bring back that same mental image. ;):D

Sorry to disappoint you again but I know EXACTLY what you meant and if you are having such mental images I suggest you might need professional help.

In any event I think it's time this thread was closed. Perhaps admin could oblige.

Sorry to disappoint you again but I know EXACTLY what you meant and if you are having such mental images I suggest you might need professional help.

In any event I think it's time this thread was closed. Perhaps admin could oblige.

You're suffering from paranoia now because this was an innocent wisecrack that was contextual considering the timing regards your possession and dissemination of information