12.9 The Club, where possible, shall be represented at every meeting of the RFB by at least one member of staff of the Club and no more than three members of staff of the Club; for the avoidance of doubt, no representative or staff member of the Club shall be entitled to vote on any matter to be determined at RFB meetings ........The chairperson shall have the ability, if he/she so wishes, to request that staff members of the Club vacate the meeting at any time, including, when any vote is taking place.

I hope the emboldened part is not used to restrict the opportunity of the RFB to question members of staff (including executive and non-executive directors).

You're completely changing your story here Alan because you told us on Friday that you did not have the numbers.

Hildy asked you the following question earlier in the thread:

To which you replied with the following:

So you didn't have the voting figures on Friday morning, but now you have them?

When exactly was it that you were given them 'in confidence' then?

It's confusing !!

You have two sets of figures.

1. Percentages.

2. Actual numbers of votes cast.

If told not to publicly give out (2)

Was he expressly told not to release that figure ?

What was the reason given for not releasing them ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I had to guess a reason, it'd be the number is embarrassingly low.

As I said I did that twice on 25 September following legitimate requests on here and it was also my own opinion in any event. Since I didn't get a satisfactory response, the correct thing to do in my opinion is to raise it formally at a meeting and I have said I will do that.

We agree on the basic premise, kindly allow me to pursue it in my own way.

So the club introduces a fan group, it 'defaults' fans who bought season tickets into it; it invites applications for candidates which are fully scrutinised and vetted, it holds elections for a fan board and then not only does it not publish the results in full, it fails to give an elected member of said fan board a satisfactory response after two requests?

It's confusing !!

You have two sets of figures.

1. Percentages.

2. Actual numbers of votes cast.

If told not to publicly give out (2)

Was he expressly told not to release that figure ?

What was the reason given for not releasing them ?

So much for transparency eh. There's numerous aspects of what's been getting discussed here that are as clear as mud.

I think we all know why the actual voting numbers haven't been released though.

That much at least is becoming quite clear.

That's not reasonable, you know it's not reasonable and it's not going to happen.

There will be occasions when a certain member of staff is asked to attend to deal a with a certain issue or issues but that is another matter.

The club should not have anyone inside the meeting.

It can choose to have someone on hand who may or may not be called on, but no-one from the club should have the absolute right to attend these meetings.

You're completely changing your story here Alan because you told us on Friday that you did not have the numbers.

Hildy asked you the following question earlier in the thread:

To which you replied with the following:

So you didn't have the voting figures on Friday morning, but now you have them?

When exactly was it that you were given them 'in confidence' then?

I don't believe there is any contradiction, Zappa.

As you correctly point out the question then was "Can we have a complete breakdown of the voting numbers, please - both numbers of votes and percentages - for all candidates?"

I answered honestly that " I don't have the breakdown of the voting numbers" and I don't.

The question Hildy asked today is different and I have answered equally honestly.

I have my own figures but not those applicable to any other candidate nor do I know the overall turnout.

I don't know the exact date that I obtained my own figures as I followed up the emails by phone but it must have been within a day or two of the emails.

As you correctly point out the question then was "Can we have a complete breakdown of the voting numbers, please - both numbers of votes and percentages - for all candidates?"

I answered honestly that " I don't have the breakdown of the voting numbers" and I don't.

The question Hildy asked today is different and I have answered equally honestly.

I have my own figures but not those applicable to any other candidate nor do I know the overall turnout.

I don't know the exact date that I obtained my own figures as I followed up the emails by phone but it must have been within a day or two of the emails.

If you don't have the breakdown of the voting numbers, then what figures were you given in confidence that you continue to respect (#468) ?

Because you have already given us the percentages .

Or are there a third set I'm not seeing....or if in the confusion I misunderstand and you have your number but not the rest and you are unwilling to divulge it then wouldn't it be easier and more transparent to do as FS has done.

People have asked for the voting numbers numerous times on this thread and you previously replied that you didn't have them, then said that you did have your own percentages.

Unless I've missed it, then not once until today have you replied to the question of voting numbers saying that you DO have the exact voting figures for your own election, but not for other candidates.

Today is the first we're hearing that you know your voting numbers, but can't tell us them.

It seems reasonable to assume that the number who voted in these elections is extremely low. We don't know the numbers yet but it seems that some of the candidates do.

If they know that these numbers are embarrassingly low, isn't it incredible that, with this knowledge, a suggestion was made that it should have communication with the club while certain existing fan groups, which have more members who consciously made a decision to join up, should not?