People have asked for the voting numbers numerous times on this thread and you previously replied that you didn't have them, then said that you did have your own percentages.

Unless I've missed it, then not once until today have you replied to the question of voting numbers saying that you DO have the exact voting figures for your own election, but not for other candidates.

Today is the first we're hearing that you know your voting numbers, but can't tell us them.

PPPotential.jpeg

The RIFC board will be offering BH a position soon.

;)

:seal:

Disclaimer: Humour

People have asked for the voting numbers numerous times on this thread and you previously replied that you didn't have them, then said that you did have your own percentages.

Unless I've missed it, then not once until today have you replied to the question of voting numbers saying that you DO have the exact voting figures for your own election, but not for other candidates.

Today is the first we're hearing that you know your voting numbers, but can't tell us them.

I don't know if I was asked specifically about my own numbers before today but if I was and answered with the percentages then I was just being diplomatic because as I said I was told in confidence.

At the outset I was just told that I had been elected; then after 2 emails and a phone call I was told my percentage and that I had won by 22%; after another call I got the actual numbers for each candidate in my category (in confidence). I didn't post this whole boring process because I didn't think it was necessary. I posted the information that I was able to post. There was no attempt by me to mislead anyone. I have nothing to hide in this. Rangers have caused the situation by failing to publish the full results and I won't be slow in telling them that at the meeting.

I don't know if I was asked specifically about my own numbers before today but if I was and answered with the percentages then I was just being diplomatic because as I said I was told in confidence.

At the outset I was just told that I had been elected; then after 2 emails and a phone call I was told my percentage and that I had won by 22%; after another call I got the actual numbers for each candidate in my category (in confidence). I didn't post this whole boring process because I didn't think it was necessary. I posted the information that I was able to post. There was no attempt by me to mislead anyone. I have nothing to hide in this. Rangers have caused the situation by failing to publish the full results and I won't be slow in telling them that at the meeting.

Unfortunately, it's a bit late for them to publish the full results now, but it would certainly be interesting to see them.

Simple question to help you clarify the situation.

What was the reason you were told why the numbers who voted in your category weren't to be made public ?

Isn't that what they do with Somers?

That's James, but a Rangers Insider said that the Bus Tycoon had lent David his crayons, told him that this loan wasn't an investment and that he needed them back after he'd scoffed his jelly piece. There is no truth in the rumours that David offered to return them immediately if he could get half of the jelly piece.

David is away for Media practise after his primetime triple contradiction in 60 seconds regards a CV of a man in a corridor.

:seal:

Edited by buster.

My granny told me that if I tell the truth I don't have to remember what I said.

I don't believe there is any contradiction, Zappa.

As you correctly point out the question then was "Can we have a complete breakdown of the voting numbers, please - both numbers of votes and percentages - for all candidates?"

I answered honestly that " I don't have the breakdown of the voting numbers" and I don't.

The question Hildy asked today is different and I have answered equally honestly.

I have my own figures but not those applicable to any other candidate nor do I know the overall turnout.

I don't know the exact date that I obtained my own figures as I followed up the emails by phone but it must have been within a day or two of the emails.

If you have your own figures it is very easy to back that into your percentage to work out the total number of votes cast in your ballot. But, as you said, you were given that number in confidence.

If you have your own figures it is very easy to back that into your percentage to work out the total number of votes cast in your ballot. But, as you said, you were given that number in confidence.

It didn't happen quite like that, but yes indeed Craig, I got my own percentage and the winning margin in rounded numbers and then I got all the exact votes at the same time so I worked out the exact percentages.

Guest George McLean

Seems now that the RFB told Barhim Hemdani, aka Mr Alan Harris, has been told to do one by the RFB. A suggestion that has been pondered by many and one that will be welcomed by many, myself included. Now what about those unelected fan spokesmen for support groups, Alan. Still think those fans shouldn't have the right to be heard, from what i hear they're singing well tonight.