BH has answered nearly everything without fuss , doesn't stop you raking up stuff from years ago . Listen I get it you don't like the RFB but get over it , we need to give it a chance , your slaughtering one guy time after time , nothing he says is good enough for you , that's not just my opinion , reread this thread

BH has answered nearly everything without fuss , doesn't stop you raking up stuff from years ago . Listen I get it you don't like the RFB but get over it , we need to give it a chance , your slaughtering one guy time after time , nothing he says is good enough for you , that's not just my opinion , reread this thread

No, you don't get it.

There are many posters who are disturbed with how the RFB has started and more especially, the direction it seems to have agreed upon, a path that would restrict fan access to directors. Generally, a concern that the RFB is acting more in the club interest (executive board) than for the fans as a whole.

BH has indeed been indefatigable but he has also shown us that no matter how many words he may type, he hasn't provided significant clarity or comfort to those concerned.

Enjoy the match !

Edited by buster.

have been told one of the rfb members(not sure which one) has been getting stick for asking about buses from Ibrox. That was a question I asked him to put forward as first part of a larger idea. If anyone has a problem or wants to know more feel free to ask.I am on here and RM with the same user name. Other than that the board member was only doing his job, taking a fans question to the board. So give him a break and stop jumping the gun without having any context.

how do you separate the two?

surely what is best for the club is what fans want? not much of a fan if you put your own personal wants ahead of what is best for the club. Each member was voted in. The only time to question what they have done or achieved is just before the next election. Vigilance not paranoia. There has to be a line that cant be crossed.

how do you separate the two?

surely what is best for the club is what fans want? not much of a fan if you put your own personal wants ahead of what is best for the club. Each member was voted in. The only time to question what they have done or achieved is just before the next election. Vigilance not paranoia. There has to be a line that cant be crossed.

For club, I was inferring the executive board(s) of the club/company.

I have edited the previous post accordingly, so it is clearer.

If you haven't read the full thread then I'd recommend you look through it and you might understand where the unresolved issues ly and why they merit not only vigilance but further clarification. The reason the thread has rattled on is that there is general concern on these matters that hasn't been fully allayed.

Asking for clarification on such matters could be termed as "vigilance" and until the fog lifts it will continue to be employed.

The label of "paranonia" is what some would prefer it to be perceived as. Frankly at this point in our long-running soap opera, the threshold for the 'p' word is extremely High.

There's all sorts of issues that need to be raised, I'm sure Billy will be doing this. Our dreadful infrastructure is a key subject needing tackled - specifically I would like our scouting situation discussed. What Livingston say or how Moshni conducts himself is ultimately benign given our perilous condition.

Why do we not not have a single scout at the club? It's an embarrassment and shows the complete disregard for our long term or even short term development. Are there any other professional football clubs in the UK without scouts? Is there a plan in place to develop a scouting network (don't laugh) and do we have a short list of candidates? 'We are looking into it' is not a valid answer.

We are financially 'backed' by one of the richest men in the UK, perhaps we can take another loan from Ashley here (he certainly won't be investing the cash without getting his pound of flesh, though god knows what he would get in return). If we are to become financially profitable we will require an adequate scouting network.

I understand that but at the end of the day they are the elected representatives. Without our full backing and support to find its feet in the first year the whole exercise will be a failure. At this point in time there are too many chefs in the kitchen. Its time to streamline and utilise the proper channels, instead of everyone and sundry questioning every move and motive . Our voice was heard during the elections. Its now time for our voices to quieten and allow those people we chose to do the talking on our behalf to do so.

Its time we all realised we can't get everything our way and whether we like it or not we will, if we want to move forward, have to get behind someone. Personally i think that should be a group with official links to the club.

Do you think the fog will ever lift with so many people wanting their way to be the way the club moves forward?

Do you not think that a fan rep should have the full year before he or she is judged?

Do you not think any talking to the press as the voice of fans should be done by someone in an official capacity with full over site? Same goes for attracting finance in any form under the name Rangers.

Personally i have found the whole RFB to work so far(very early days obviously). I had an issue i wanted taken to the top and it was. I am a lone voice but it was heard.For me that is all we can ask. Now i must sit back and hope the club agrees. If they don't then i need to move on and hope to circle back one day in the future.

Sorry if this comes across as a go at you personally, it is not meant that way. Was just shocked to find out people had been having a go about a question I asked to be taken forward. When i found out it was posters from here and seen who it was I was dumbfounded. This is the sane site! They immediately question in what can only be called a dismissive manner without any idea the context behind a very simple question, for no real reason. For what I personally thought intelligent and honest posters to be jumping the gun has been a bit of an eye opener and brought home the obvious effects the last three years has had on us all.

At the end of the day the only way to take the club forward is all together. Here's hoping it can happen.