I'm not having a go at anyone or saying X is Y.

It's only that yesterday, bawsburst announced on RM, in part of a reply to BH......... "......it is time for me at least to withdraw from further comment on things that are now decided............".

and you replied to him directly..........."or in other words your contract has now been terminated."

Whilst you don't have to, it might have been easier to simply tell us what BB had said, rather than forecast the future.

fair enough, was trying to be diplomatic and maybe misunderstood the sites rules on speaking about other so called fans. Lesson learned:tu:

To allow anyone no matter who to purposefully troll other sites looking for things he can spin into negatives then allow him/her to post them as threads is despicable and completely against every standard i was taught that being a Rangers fan meant. For me it leaves RM as complicit as he/she is. When you add it to his/her refusal to admit he/she is even a rangers fan it gets even worse. I don't know what user name he uses on here but i know he lurks as every other day it seems he quotes another post or thread, same goes for sos facebook page,FF and all the rest.

Spot on, and something I have mentioned quite a few times on RM.

Listen please folks, if anyone has a problem with the standards on RM or any other Rangers forum, then take your issues up directly with their Admin team.

Gersnet is a forum with a long-standing policy of asking our members not to bad mouth other Rangers forums in your posts here.

If the Admin of other forums allow their members to slag off this site and other sites that's their prerogative, but Gersnet will not be brought down to that level.

This forum has numerous members who are also members of other Gers forums including RM, FF, VB & DTB to name only four.

We're not interested in getting into inter-forum slanging matches, so please let discussions elsewhere stay there.

There's that saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Please replace 'Vegas' with a forum name and take note.

This is applies to everyone here.

Well said Zappa.

I freely admit to being a member of other Rangers forums, I thought at heart we are all Bears with differing opinions but when some start to treat them as somehow different, they only serve to divide us into one gang against another gang.

United we stand, divided we fall, as the old proverb says.

Listen please folks, if anyone has a problem with the standards on RM or any other Rangers forum, then take your issues up directly with their Admin team.

Gersnet is a forum with a long-standing policy of asking our members not to bad mouth other Rangers forums in your posts here.

If the Admin of other forums allow their members to slag off this site and other sites that's their prerogative, but Gersnet will not be brought down to that level.

This forum has numerous members who are also members of other Gers forums including RM, FF, VB & DTB to name only four.

We're not interested in getting into inter-forum slanging matches, so please let discussions elsewhere stay there.

There's that saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Please replace 'Vegas' with a forum name and take note.

This is applies to everyone here.

Are we allowed to flick the vicky in jest and sit back while some get their knickers in a twist? :D I jest!

look Zappa

I hear what you're saying

but when a forum appears to be more of a propaganda site for the board than a genuine fans forum, it needs pointing out.

Nevertheless I for one, will zip it.

Who are the brain police ?

As I pointed out earlier colin, there's plenty of people here who are members of other forums and I think most folk would prefer if there wasn't so much animosity.

We regularly disagree and have differing opinions on subjects, both within forums and across the different forums, but there's no need for complete division.

Regarding propaganda on forums, that's actually a very interesting subject because there's been propaganda posted on every single Rangers forum, including this one and at times it's been completely impossible to control or reign in because certain subjects over the past few years have literally grown arms and legs and got out of control.

That said, this doesn't need to be as complex as the ongoing saga at our Club. All we ask here is for Gersnet members not to bad mouth other Gers forums or instigate slanging matches about other Gers forums.

Well said Zappa.

I freely admit to being a member of other Rangers forums, I thought at heart we are all Bears with differing opinions but when some start to treat them as somehow different, they only serve to divide us into one gang against another gang.

United we stand, divided we fall, as the old proverb says.

Thanks mate, I'm a member of other forums myself like many others here and I'd love for us to work more together rather than ripping one another to shreds.

look Zappa

I hear what you're saying

but when a forum appears to be more of a propaganda site for the board than a genuine fans forum, it needs pointing out.

Nevertheless I for one, will zip it.

Who are the brain police ?

If it needs pointing out, it needs pointing out on the forum where it's happening; not on Gersnet.

I and a few others on here are not members of any other forums - and I suspect our reasons for that are the same. We're not interested in the other places and the last thing we want is for their internecine squabbles to spill over into here.

If it needs pointing out, it needs pointing out on the forum where it's happening; not on Gersnet.

I and a few others on here are not members of any other forums - and I suspect our reasons for that are the same. We're not interested in the other places and the last thing we want is for their internecine squabbles to spill over into here.

it's not possible for some of us to make points on other forums

not when you get banned for doing so