Strachan is doing very well. I always considered him tactically lacking but he's doing a fine job here. It's nice to see Scotland, or indeed any Scottish side, performing well at a high level and playing football progressively. Scotland lack real stars, Maloney and Naismith perhaps stand out, but the side is strong and plays in a cohesive fashion with a focus on passing football, for the first time in my life time. Cowardly, negative tactics might win Scottish domestic trophies but they don't work on the big stage. Kudos to this Scottish side who I'm proud to support.

Also,I have to say how much Naismith hurts me!,I think he is a great wee player,but do find it hard to support the wee prick now!

He has proven himself in the top half of the premiership. Not a lot of Scottish players have done that in premiership history. He burst onto the scene as a tricky number 10 flair, type player. His game is different now. His off the ball movement is fantastic.

He is our equivalent of Muller, tremendous work ethic and plays above his technical ability.

I thought Mulgrew was brilliant but the kid Robertson was unreal. Fletcher up front too is so intelligent and is just a naturally gifted footballer. Wee Naismith too was outstanding. The whole team done well, Strachan played a blinder against MON. Delighted with how it panned out.