Falkirk reject second Rangers bid for star

I know times have changed and we don't have lots of cash to throw around, but say we did meet them halfway at 350-440K or so. Surely that's not much money to spend on a young player who might help us get second place in the league? While we still have Klos on our books, its only equal to a few months of his wages for example. I know we can get him for free in the summer, but we're not talking about millions of pounds and if we keep on taking the piss with what we offer for players, clubs are going to get even more difficult to deal with.

I know times have changed and we don't have lots of cash to throw around, but say we did meet them halfway at 350-440K or so. Surely that's not much money to spend on a young player who might help us get second place in the league? While we still have Klos on our books, its only equal to a few months of his wages for example. I know we can get him for free in the summer, but we're not talking about millions of pounds and if we keep on taking the piss with what we offer for players, clubs are going to get even more difficult to deal with.

I think we'll get 2nd place without him so get him signed up on pre-contract and leave him there until the summer.

Tbh I don't rate Gow as highly as some people seem to. If we get him fair enough, if we don't then it'll be Falkirk's loos because we will probably get him for nothing in the summer. Surprised the Dhims aren't in for him, they seemed to get linked with every player we're after