Why is the RST even bothering with this daft protest. Not seen the FB page post but surely we have wires crossed somewhere?

It seems to be just a giruy to the pro-board crowd. They are anti-Ally so the other side are pro-Ally.

Meanwhile I'll look at both and wonder why our fans are so foolish. Objectivity gone out the window. We're as bad a mess on the pitch as we are off it and the whole club needs gutted.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Looking along from the GR I was sure it came from the couple dozen away fans, not the wee lot behind the goal. BF5 was empty, biggest segregation strip ever.

I was right in line with the goal line at that end sitting in MFO row K #279. When I said BF5 I meant the singing section which was busy and pretty noisy throughout the game. Just got mixed up because TBO used to be in BF5 and I was watching the match, not paying attention to where they were seated.

Why is the RST even bothering with this daft protest. Not seen the FB page post but surely we have wires crossed somewhere?

To be honest, it's not something we've even discussed. I suspect that it was a case of people who accused some of us of destabilising the club by protesting against the board seemed to think it's okay to protest against Ally. As it turned out there were no protests therefore no anti-protest protest, if that makes sense.

I was right in line with the goal line at that end sitting in MFO row K #279. When I said BF5 I meant the singing section which was busy and pretty noisy throughout the game. Just got mixed up because TBO used to be in BF5 and I was watching the match, not paying attention to where they were seated.

So the noise from the singing section and the away fans was coming to you in the same direction? :P

The Super Ally chant definitely appeared to me to be coming from the direction of the away fans.

They were certainly noisy throughout the game, Still not sure they were guilty of the Super Ally chant. Looked 100% like the away chaps to me from front row of GR.

Not that it matters a jot :)

So the noise from the singing section and the away fans was coming to you in the same direction? :P

Good one Dell! :D

So the noise from the small section of away fans in the corner would have been audible over the top of the noise from our busy & loud singing section who were closer to me and directly between me and the away fans? Okay then! :D

Unless I'm mistaken they relocated to BF5 last season.