It's sad how far we have fallen - football has moved on and I can't see us ever being a major force in Europe ever again.

Signing the likes of Gascoigne, Laudrup, Numan and the De Boer(s) would be the equivalent of us going and buying the likes of Daley Blind, Wilshere and Van Persie in today's world.

McCoist the player is an absolute legend and it needs no discussion. A tremendous asset to our club all through his playing time with us.

As possibly the most disappointed man on the planet with regards his managerial efforts, I sincerely hope he goes soon and the full brutality of his dug out reign does not diminish his Rangers status totally.

It's sad how far we have fallen - football has moved on and I can't see us ever being a major force in Europe ever again.

Signing the likes of Gascoigne, Laudrup, Numan and the De Boer(s) would be the equivalent of us going and buying the likes of Daley Blind, Wilshere and Van Persie in today's world.

We haven't been a major force in European football for over 20 years, being a major force in Scottish football is a more realistic dream, though even that seems unlikely any time soon.

McCoist the player is an absolute legend and it needs no discussion. A tremendous asset to our club all through his playing time with us.

As possibly the most disappointed man on the planet with regards his managerial efforts, I sincerely hope he goes soon and the full brutality of his dug out reign does not diminish his Rangers status totally.

His actions as a manager have completely ruined his legacy.

His actions as a manager have completely ruined his legacy.

He could ensure that is not a problem. He could simply hand over the proceeds of his disgusting corporate rape and all will be forgotten. Being a vital part of Greenco, the hard sell, backing every last one of them and the splitting up of millions of shares will be airbrushed out of the big picture.

500,000 shares each to BR & RF and he will be an absolute hero - to many. From Malmo until his sad farewell will cease to exist :tu: