but they wanted ally to stay.

Dont believe that for a minute. Ally played this all rather badly. He got a week after resigning to spout all sorts of nonsense about signing new players and renewing contracts then they binned him.he looks rather foolish IMO

Freddie George, analyst at Cantor Fitzgerald, said: “The company has a dominant market positioning in the UK and a great opportunity to develop the brand in overseas market. "

"There has, however been less visibility on prospects. The company has become more acquisitive, recently acquiring interests in MySale, Debenhams, and fitness centres, which has led us to deduce that the development of the company’s internet platform has become less of a priority.”

George Scott, senior consultant at Conlumino, warned the company’s fashion chains, which include USC and Republic, were a concern amid declining sales.

He said: “Sports Direct is ultimately setup to continue to dominate the sports retail sector. Despite recent challenges, its core sports retail business boasts a compelling positioning and a number of promising pathways for growth, both organically and through acquisition.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11288632/Mike-Ashley-holds-stakes-worth-almost-200m-in-rival-retailers.html

Did you pick up your semi final t-shirt?

37515521_xl.jpg

it'll look great in Europe.

Publicly what else could they say.

His legendary (playing) status meant that he was above public criticism as a manager (paraphrasing Somers).

He's a duff manager and the sooner he goes the better?

:laugh: Was all that RFB shenanigans merely a ploy for you to take on this counter-insurgency role?

Dont believe that for a minute. Ally played this all rather badly. He got a week after resigning to spout all sorts of nonsense about signing new players and renewing contracts then they binned him.he looks rather foolish IMO

i think i will take their word for it thanks.

that and their actions.

Publicly what else could they say.

His legendary (playing) status meant that he was above public criticism as a manager (paraphrasing Somers).

He's a duff manager and the sooner he goes the better?

coupled with their actions it's pretty clear they wanted him to stay.

If anyone is entitled to be sceptical I think you will agree that I would be near the top of the queue; but I find it difficult to believe that any director would tell an outright lie to the RFB on a matter of fact.

Directors who've lied to tens of thousands of fans and thousands of shareholders on a reasonably regular basis wouldn't lie to the Rangers Fan Board?

Nurse! :laugh: