McMurdo's latest, not one positive thing to say about the 3 Bears!

Back from my trip to the darts and just so much to read but this just made me actually laugh. I hate this chap mcmurdo. His constant word of the word amigos as if to belittle them was getting me angrier reading it. But then by the end I just realise god is he hurting much.. He realising his insider info is coming to an end. He feels a little special right now. And for him that's coming to an end hopefully . Let him rant away and one day he might just dissappear

Edited by blueflag

Lot of ifs buts and maybe in there, I am sure you know the difference between a rights and an open, however not worth the time as Res 8 was voted down by as I said RF and the RST among others.

Facts will do best in the meantime, Ashley is driving the bus so to speak, when we arrive at his chosen destination he will let all know. I enjoyed Mr Houston's well written and cogent piece, how about you.

It's a McGills bus and there's no-one other than you two on board.

I hear the route is about to be withdrawn too...

A cursory glance at McMurdos activities on the web suggests a man who trades on his written word, his ability to make others believe in what he is saying and then to carry them with him on a journey that may be rewarding in some way for the author himself.

I don't think it a coincidence that he is a preacher for Financial Abundance and also advertises various PR services. The link between them both is a strong one.

Many have been 'burnt' by this ongoing soap opera, McMurdo Jnr. is another to add to the list.

Coming soon:.........A twisting and dubious excerise in revisionism.

Edited by buster.