SoS latest on Boardroom

"The Great Boardroom carve up

I knew it wouldnt be long before for some sort of response from Ashley about the 3 bears buying Laxey shares and some sort of devious scheme to protect his position.

His loan which was bullied through despite 2 better funding offers being available seen him get to appoint 2 directors. Despite Somers attempts at the AGM to suggest Llambias was independent not his first placement, it was Ashleys choice.

He has been contemplating his second place but due to recent events, Somers email being outed and his possible required removal and the three bears buying shares, Ashley now thinks two directors may not be enough.

His loan was for six months but his board placement agreement is for two years and if he could place three directors then this would keep him in power of the day to day running with out needing more shareholding.

Over the next few days he will attempt to get Barry Leach on board as an "independent" Finance Director and then place his second choice giving him three directors under his instruction. This could potentially give him control in the board room regardless of the next moves of the three bears for years.

Remember what I said yesterday, whoever underwrites the next share issue will control our club and if he controls the boardroom he will in effect decide who becomes the underwriter.

I also mentioned yesterday that I was swaying from "game by game" to "not a penny more" these actions go some way to making my decision for me.

Those who believed that because the three bears bought shares meant the game was over and the "good guys" had won, need to be aware that its far from over. We are dealing with men driven by greed and not the love of our club.

It is my personal decision to become "not a penny more" and every fan should decide for themselves but they deserve to know the facts about who they are about to give their money to.

Craig"

i'm pretty much lost with all the goings ons... does this men that the easdales are the only people that could stop this barry leach (what a fucking name that is) getting his fangs into us.....

i'm pretty much lost with all the goings ons... does this men that the easdales are the only people that could stop this barry leach (what a fucking name that is) getting his fangs into us.....

why would they do that?

Just to clarify , who is currently on the Rangers Board?

Easdale? , Llambias, Somers

How on earth is anyone going to stop them appointing leach?

The same old struggle for executive control that always depends on the collective will of the fanbase.

That collective will is needed by the Bear Consortium whilst Ashley/Easdale Block need a divided fanbase that continue to spend the blue pound.

This time the sp.ivs are worried and on the backfoot.

The support are beginning to see through them and importantly see a credible alternative step up and buy a large stakeholding, that when added to others is even bigger.

The line that quattro was trotting out about the Laxey stake being powerless and hence the Bears consortium will be the same isn't true.

Firstly, there ae a lot more shares held by Bears that would join the 16.32%.

Secondly, and this is where the collective will of the fanbase comes into play, they can position themselves in such a way and number that show other institutional shareholders what shareholder group best to follow regards the ongoing revenue generating potential of the business.

I think that a clear message regard the second can have the Bear consortium hitting the 51% mark.