Charlie Miller

I was under the impression that miller was training with us as a favour by smith, but fotheringham, the boy that used to play for celtic, was having a trial.

must admit im happy we didnt go for a player like this. scary to think hes 30 now! and completely wrong attitude. also failed to make it at clubs like dundee utd since we punted him so glad our standard hasnt dropped THAT much.

wonder if we'll hear anything about the other boy though...

He'd be a decent signing for the likes of St Mirren and would bring them experience.

He was quite good for us in his first spell with the club. He was great at breaking up oppositions play, i remember him doing that at Hampden against Celtic which lead to us scoring.

Scary to think he is 30. I remember him making his debut at Aberdeen as a 17 year old!

Hope he finds a club.

He has a club in norway, as i said some family problems in scotland, his club let him go deal with the problems, hence why he's over here training with the first team.

Not quite true buba. His club in Norway, Brann, aren't interested in keeping him so he IS looking for another club. He isn't here just to sort out family problems !

Both he and Robbie Winters are being let go by Brann if a club will pay them 40,000 quid. Brann have also said that neither player are in their plans for the new season which is about to start in Norway.

Not quite true buba. His club in Norway, Brann, aren't interested in keeping him so he IS looking for another club. He isn't here just to sort out family problems !

Both he and Robbie Winters are being let go by Brann if a club will pay them 40,000 quid. Brann have also said that neither player are in their plans for the new season which is about to start in Norway.

sorry didn't know about being let go.:o