made me laugh mate.

Haha fair enough.

But I do like McCann's enthusiasm and he comes across as he knows what he's talking about, I think an opportunity like a job at Rangers would bring a great deal out in him and I think he'd do very well in getting training bubbly (no laughing at the back). I guess we could sound out how he's done in his coaching role just now. He's also not been shy to say how rotten we've been.

Numan I think could bring a fresh approach also and incorporate some Dutch pedigree into our systems.

Obviously these guys wouldn't be pulling the strings or making final decisions but I think they could be good additions in a new setup.

i agree with you on those two and would really like derek mcinnis as manager.

i don't have an issue with ex players if they are good enough. in fact i think we should be bringing in the best ones.

Wouldn't want McInnes anywhere near us to be honest.

And I say that as someone who knows him fairly well. I played with him years a go in the District Schools teams when he was at Castlehead in Paisley and I have kept in touch with him over the years.

But putting my neutral hat on, I really, really don't think he should be the Rangers manager. He is having a wee bit of a purple patch with the sheep at the moment (in a dire league), but i just would not read anything into that at all and wouldn't necessarily think that that would be a sign that he would make a good Rangers manager.

Edited by MoodyBlue

And I say that as someone who knows him fairly well. I played with him years a go in the District Schools teams when he was at Castlehead in Paisley and I have kept in touch with him over the years.

But putting my neutral hat on, I really, really don't think he should be the Rangers manager. He is having a wee bit of a purple patch with the sheep at the moment (in a dire league), but i just would not read anything into that at all and wouldn't necessarily think that that would be a sign that he would make a good Rangers manager.

he did well at St. Johnstone

he did well at St. Johnstone

He did ok. No more than that IMO - and then there was Bristol City.

i simply don't rate him and refuse to get on the bandwagon that he is some great manager capable of guidiung a club like ours to genuine success.

Edited by MoodyBlue

he kept bristol up an almost impossible feat.

in reality he did superbly there and suffered the following season from being in a league they could not cope with structurally.

Still wouldn't want him as Rangers manager mate - unless we just want to continue to accept mediocrity.

Edited by MoodyBlue

We play in an even worse league.