I've seen the uTube footage referred to in post #191. It's shot from the inside of the foyer and you can hear a woman complaining about having had her hair pulled.

Unless the Board have set up some sort of black ops unit faking footage to discredit their opponents, then it's clear to me that some fans crossed the line of what's acceptable in a peaceful protest.

Craig Houston also seems to be convinced of that judging by his comments on the matter.

I'm not disputing that something happened, that has already been established, so your facetious comment about black ops fell flat on it's arse, but there have been accusations of assault flying around, but without any unequivocal proof to back them up. You appeared to be insinuating such, which is why I asked you for an explanation.

he pulled my hair is not the same as being dragged across the floor by my hair. same as where are the broken windows and doors?

the poor lady is in a highly emotional state and is also seen to tell innocent bears who should b

e there to get to fuck. would wait and see what the cctv shows and if any are found guilty.

if as alledged is shown would happily hunt down the culprits myself

he pulled my hair is not the same as being dragged across the floor by my hair. same as where are the broken windows and doors?

the poor lady is in a highly emotional state and is also seen to tell innocent bears who should b

e there to get to fuck. would wait and see what the cctv shows and if any are found guilty.

In total agreement. :tu:

I'm not disputing that something happened, that has already been established, so your facetious comment about black ops fell flat on it's arse, but there have been accusations of assault flying around, but without any unequivocal proof to back them up. You appeared to be insinuating such, which is why I asked you for an explanation.

I'm sorry my attempt at humour failed so miserably for you, but thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I'll try terse and abrasive next time.

The video, subsequent comments of SoS and the involvement of Police Scotland are enough to convince me that some degree of assault took place.

Whether that's beyond reasonable doubt I'll leave to the lawyers to decide, but IMO it's incontrovertible that their actions were a stupid and profoundly unhelpful distraction.

Pulling someone's hair is assault.

I'm sorry my attempt at humour failed so miserably for you, but thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I'll try terse and abrasive next time.

The video, subsequent comments of SoS and the involvement of Police Scotland are enough to convince me that some degree of assault took place.

Whether that's beyond reasonable doubt I'll leave to the lawyers to decide, but IMO it's incontrovertible that their actions were a stupid and profoundly unhelpful distraction.

Can you explain what you mean by "some degree of assault"? There was either intent or there wasn't.

Pulling someone's hair is assault.
if someone pulled her hair yes. you take the video as evidence it happened i look at the video and have doubts. Sounds on vid to me like the reference is to the present not an earlier occurrance. could be she means earlier. there is two sides to every coin.

its a pity untrained staff felt they had to get involved instead of the trained police officers in attendance. thats not to excuse anyones behaviour but the inaccurcies in her statement online and her behaviour in the videos available must be taken into account. at points she is seen and heard running between police to get to the front door screaming cunts etc. that could be in response to being seriously assulted or from being in a highly volitile situation with no experience or training.

either way my heart goes out to the poor lady who as far as i have heard has always came across very well.

honestly wish the staff had removed themselves from the situation and went deeper into the building and left the police who are trained for these kind of situations to deal with it calmly or forcefully as they deemed fit.

even Ibrox has to come second to innocent staffs safety.

that all being said if she was assaulted in anyway purposefully she has not only my condolences but my support in finding those responsible.

no matter what happened please do not read anything into that as a personal attack on her person or her devoution and ability to do her job