Sons of Struth@SonsofStruth 7m7 minutes ago

A season ticket holder in the main stand decided enough is enough and went to the director box to ask them why they were there.

James Easdale asked him sarcastically "what have you put in to the club"

His answer of "39 years worth of season tickets for a start" was greeted with a "well you shouldn't be here" from Llambias.

These guys just don't get it do they?

Get out of our club

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

i am not convinced the protests were infiltrated and i am not impressed anyone was hurt.

however i can not fathom rangers supporting staff protecting the rats and i full support the notion of a peaceful occupation of our home.

me neither

Having seen the footage it didn't look anything like the way it's been described. I thought it was a minor incident blown out of all proportion by those supporting the gravy train.

i am not convinced the protests were infiltrated and i am not impressed anyone was hurt.

Totally

however i can not fathom rangers supporting staff protecting the rats and i full support the notion of a peaceful occupation of our home.

Totally agree ...100% nothing wrong with non-violent demonstration sit down, occupation etc ...fgs people gave up their lives for our rights today. I for one will not condemn anyone from occupying their football stadium especially people guilty of at the very least of negligence and financial interest if not worse....

Sons of Struth@SonsofStruth 7m7 minutes ago

A season ticket holder in the main stand decided enough is enough and went to the director box to ask them why they were there.

James Easdale asked him sarcastically "what have you put in to the club"

His answer of "39 years worth of season tickets for a start" was greeted with a "well you shouldn't be here" from Llambias.

These guys just don't get it do they?

Get out of our club

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Honesty, an affront to decency... i reckon if that had been me hopefully i would have spontaeously mastered the art of projectile vomit and bile.

There is no doubt about it ...the board is worse than the tims.

me neither

Having seen the footage it didn't look anything like the way it's been described. I thought it was a minor incident blown out of all proportion by those supporting the gravy train.

The ironies of Police Scotland searching for the culprits while institutionalised graft and involvent of the unmentionables in the running of our club continues. Corporate governance...dont make me laugh...

i am not convinced the protests were infiltrated

It depends what you class as infiltrated in this case because the protest originally proposed by the Union of Fans was supposed to be purely an Edmiston Drive gathering to protest and to make a very clear and unequivocal point.

What happened at the Argyle House entrance was not on the original agenda as far as we know, so my point is were the UoF or SoS behind that incident or was it planned and instigated by other people independent of those who instigated the main protest on Edmiston Drive.

Edited by Zappa

Sons of Struth

Two points about last nights protest

1) the arranged protest was very well supported and although there was one game of tug of war with a gate that lasted about two minutes the rest of the hours protest went well. I was last to leave after the protestors had dispersed. And this was around 8pm. Most of the sons of struth present returned to the district bar, other dispersed to other pubs or returned home.

2) the incident that took place in argyle house sometime later (approx one hour) had nothing to do with the arranged protest. I can almost see the reason that some thought going in to argyle house was justifiable thing to do however to injure a female member of staff who has helped many bears and given great service to our club will not be accepted.

The lady concerned is well known around the ground and deserves much better. I and others are less than happy about what happened and a we are all in the Rangers family believe this should be dealt with from within. To put this matter to bed I would expect whoever was guilty of doing this should make a gesture within the next few days such as flowers and an apology card (anonymously if preferred) I'm sure such a gesture would see the end of the matter and save many bears time next week asking about the culprit. Let common sense prevail.

They were trying to do the job they were paid to do.

This wasn't some romantic, well planned and marshalled UCS-style work-in. This was a bunch of young hot-heads trying to force entry to Argyle House where they had no legitimate right to be. The idea that it was infiltrated by non fans is laughable - just apologists being afraid to confront unacceptable behaviour from within our own ranks.

All the neds succeeded in doing was deflect some attention from the official protest and give ammunition to those who would want to do us harm at every opportunity. If they were infiltrators, why did no genuine Bears try and stop them?

No, there's a world of difference between that behaviour and a group of people, say, refusing to leave the ground at the end of a match. To be honest, I probably wouldn't support that at the moment either, but as a last resort it might be justifiable.

I just think we need to be unequivocal about what happened at Argyle House. It was wrong and those responsible should turn themselves in or be pointed out to the Police.