I've watched a video in which someone pushes back the female employee who staggers back two or three steps.

Even if no charges follow, it doesn't make it acceptable in my eyes.

what I saw was people crushed against a door and propelled by the weight of the crowd behind them. I thought those who were through the door were like corks popping out of a bottle......I doubt the lady was intentionally pushed.

what I saw was people crushed against a door and propelled by the weight of the crowd behind them. I thought those who were through the door were like corks popping out of a bottle......I doubt the lady was intentionally pushed.

Somebody had better start apologising pronto then.

Yep, and it is somewhat beyond me that the specificities of the word "assault" is being debated, instead of the ugliness of the scene as such.

I suppose we're in denial a little, because we don't want it to be true. But there you are, we've managed to screw it up for ourselves yet again. Just another disaster.

Yep, and it is somewhat beyond me that the specificities of the word "assault" is being debated, instead of the ugliness of the scene as such.

If the word assault hadn't been mentioned by folk who were neither there nor have video evidence of such a thing happening, then there would have been no need for it to be debated. Why do you think that it's ok for premature accusations to be levelled at Rangers supporters?

if its watch ashley take the stadium and the continuation of our destruction or violent action to remove them i know what i can live with and cant live with. just wish the staff didnt stand in front and protect them.

the line in the sand is clearly defined. join the effort to save the club or stand with ashley and co in our destruction.