There's one thing which is absolutely certain and it's that the events at the Argyle House reception on Friday night have caused more unnecessary division amongst our fans at a time when that's one of the very last things we needed.

The fact that it's such a major diversion from the actions of the incumbent regime screams red flag to me, no matter who instigated it.

it's not caused any more division than was already there.

And young fans taking direct action while we sit on our arses.

Have a word wi' yersel' zappa

Another thing that is absolutely certain is that no matter what deflection is used, two Rangers' employees were put in a position that can not be defended.

In sixty years of supporting Rangers I have never met a Rangers' fan who would knowingly put a Rangers' employee at risk. Do any of you? That behaviour is not what I expect of an alleged Rangers' fan.

As someone said earlier, why would we shoot ourselves in the foot like this?

The real enemies are the board, not the employees - an OAP and a mature woman. If those responsible for Friday night's display are Rangers' fans, then come forward and apologize and we can put this behind us.

it's not caused any more division than was already there.

There was a lot of division previously, but recent events were bringing a lot of Bears together who'd previously disagreed.

For example, I spoke to quite a few folk on Friday night who said they'd been supportive of giving Ashley a chance, but with the news about possibly giving him security over Ibrox & MP for a loan deal, they've now had enough.

This stuff about the fans barging into the Argyle House reception is a total distraction and clearly causing unnecessary arguments amongst our fans.

And young fans taking direct action while we sit on our arses.

I sat on my arse for almost 3 hours trying to get home from Ibrox on Friday night and I'd wager there's folk on the forum here who spent almost double that sitting on their arses on the way home.

Have a word wi' yersel' zappa

:thup:

Another thing that is absolutely certain is that no matter what deflection is used, two Rangers' employees were put in a position that can not be defended.

In sixty years of supporting Rangers I have never met a Rangers' fan who would knowingly put a Rangers' employee at risk. Do any of you? That behaviour is not what I expect of an alleged Rangers' fan.

As someone said earlier, why would we shoot ourselves in the foot like this?

The real enemies are the board, not the employees - an OAP and a mature woman. If those responsible for Friday night's display are Rangers' fans, then come forward and apologize and we can put this behind us.

You were calling for all of them to be charged with assault, just for entering the building. It's far too late for you to start back-pedalling now.

You were calling for all of them to be charged with assault, just for entering the building. It's far too late for you to start back-pedalling now.

Contrition would entice clemency. However, without contrition I am not backpeddling one bit. This is not the behaviour a Rangers fan should exhibit so I would still hammer them.

Would you condemn their behaviour?

There's one thing which is absolutely certain and it's that the events at the Argyle House reception on Friday night have caused more unnecessary division amongst our fans at a time when that's one of the very last things we needed.

The fact that it's such a major diversion from the actions of the incumbent regime screams red flag to me, no matter who instigated it.

Perfect summation!

get your arse in gear and support direct action

John Brown had the right of it when he spoke from the steps on Edmiston drive on a damp summer night, seems like long ago now

He said "who are rangers......YOU are Rangers !" pointing to the crowd

Lawrence's, Murray....capitalist cunts with a toy..they aren't Rangers...

we are !

you should have been with the young team

Contrition would entice clemency. However, without contrition I am not backpeddling one bit. This is not the behaviour a Rangers fan should exhibit so I would still hammer them.

Would you condemn their behaviour?

I saw punters jumping about, singing, unfurling banners, banging windows and throwing bits of paper. What should I be condemning?