If a group of fans want to take their own actions and matters into their own hands outwith a main protest like what happened on Friday, then they should have the courage to take responsibility for their actions by putting their names or at least the name of their group to the actions.

What, and put themselves up for a stadium ban from the very people that they are protesting against, not to mention an immediate banning order due to the draconian laws that only football supporters are subjected to?

That idea should fly.

Actually the questions were directed at MB - not you - who was obliging enough to provide an answer' date=' albeit we dont see eye to eye.

Its alarming that you appear to be apportioning the blame on 2 employees [b']rather than upon those who went beyond the remit and location of a peaceful protest.[/b] Its even more alarming that you cannot see the damage it is doing to those of us who are intent of holding peaceful protests.

You mentioned public opinion in a previous post - what do you think is more likely to garner favour or sympathy & effect change - thousands upon thousands of Rangers supporters protesting peacefully and highlighting the avarice of Ashley and the sell out by our board or a handful of highly charged indivduals running around like an angry mob and engaging in conduct which leaves people injured ?

My concern with upping the ante is where do you actually draw the line - in fact is there a line ? What happens if the next incident results in assaults or deliberate violence on others - is that acceptable ?

My hope, is that a series of continuous protests, undertaken in a peaceful and responsible manner, and attended by thousands upon thousands of bears, highlighted positively via MSM, and the negative publicity it has for those concerned, will apply pressure on both Ashley and the board to reconsider their proposal.

There was a remit? Who was assigned to do what, and by whom?

Actually the questions were directed at MB - not you - who was obliging enough to provide an answer' date=' albeit we dont see eye to eye.

Its alarming that you appear to be apportioning the blame on 2 employees rather than upon those who went beyond the remit and location of a peaceful protest. Its even more alarming that you cannot see the damage it is doing to those of us who are intent of holding peaceful protests.

You mentioned public opinion in a previous post - what do you think is more likely to garner favour or sympathy & effect change - thousands upon thousands of Rangers supporters protesting peacefully and highlighting the avarice of Ashley and the sell out by our board or a handful of highly charged indivduals running around like an angry mob and engaging in conduct which leaves people injured ?

My concern with upping the ante is where do you actually draw the line - in fact is there a line ? What happens if the next incident results in assaults or deliberate violence on others - is that acceptable ?

My hope, is that a series of continuous protests, undertaken in a peaceful and responsible manner, and attended by thousands upon thousands of bears, highlighted positively via MSM, and the negative publicity it has for those concerned, will apply pressure on both Ashley and the board to reconsider their proposal.[/quote']if you look back at my comments from the start you will see me explain fully. I do not apportion blame. I have stated from the start we need answers. It is you who is apportioning blame while unable to answer basic questions on what took place that night. The staff react to what i imagine was a very stressful and scary experience. Unfortunately with hindsight i think their reactions to the situation were wrong and esculated the situation.Thats not to apportion blame as they are untrained to deal with such a situation which was not of their doing. If as alledged the employee was attacked in the mannor they discribed i agree full heartedly with you, i just dont agree the statement she made can be trusted as her judgement and emotional state as seen on the videos is in extremes and i see no evidence in the videos that back those claims up as being 100% accurate. Can you tell me were windows smahed for example? personally have heard this claim from nobody else. Surprised the usual media culprits were not all over it with front page pics.

As for the peaceful protest stuff thats nice would be fantastic if we lived in a eutopian world where merely voicing concerns and pointing to wrongs reversed them.Would have hoped by now you would have had even a slight measure of those we are against. To seriously think Ashley or the easdales will care one iota is in my opinion very very naieve. I place absolutely no faith what so ever in reversals in attitudes from within Ibrox from merely asking. I hop you are right and understand what and who we are up against. The stakes are extremely high to misjudge the situation and bring a snowball to a fire fight.

All these protests will achieve by looks of previous endevours is for the board to fling a bone to quieten the masses. Buy some players and divert attention. State some rethoric that will touch their hearts and quieten their minds. Change a patsy or two but leave the intentions in place.Do you think those incharge are unaware of how we feel or what we want?

It all seems to amount to hoping those in the wrong suddenly understand they are wrong and immediately change their ways. As asked how will these protests encourage change in the wants of ashley and co is it merely their conscience you hope to affect? If so I return your comment " are you listening to yourself "

Your goal/hope(not to blame it all on you!) seems to be to have fans unite and march for change. For me that would be as succesful as the march on hampden in affecting change. How will this change their opinion when 17,000 customers walking out the door didn't?

As for public opinion i am not interested in it in anyway.Its far far down the priority list. Public opinion holds absolutely no sway or power over those in charge at Ibrox. The only thing I care for is actions that will actually help the situation at hand within the timeframe we are working to. We have days to remove this board or Ibrox will leave our control along with the already lost revenue streams.

You ask where is the line in the sand in refernce to what is acceptable. Well in certain circumstances sands shift. Was it okay for the Northern Irish to take arms to protect their homes and their families from those who wished them harm.You bet it was. Were innocent people caught up in it? yes unfotunately some were. Nobody wants to see innocent people harmed the only argument I put up was were those harmed ,harmed intentionally? If so i would condem those responsible fully without pause. The only thing I pause for at this time, is evidence to the truth of the claims.

What, and put themselves up for a stadium ban from the very people that they are protesting against, not to mention an immediate banning order due to the draconian laws that only football supporters are subjected to?

That idea should fly.

A bunch of lads can't claim responsibility for barging into a reception and unfurling a wee banner because they're worried about the consequences of their actions?

If they're worried about a stadium ban or football banning order due to their actions, then draconian laws or not, they should think twice about their actions in the first place.

A bunch of lads can't claim responsibility for barging into a reception and unfurling a wee banner because they're worried about the consequences of their actions?

If they're worried about a stadium ban or football banning order due to their actions, then draconian laws or not, they should think twice about their actions in the first place.

Aye, report themselves like all those who have entered the ground under the influence of alcohol or have committed a breach of the peace by using foul and abusive language? Lead the way, brother.

This hand-wringing is reaching epic levels.

if you look back at my comments from the start you will see me explain fully. I do not apportion blame. I have stated from the start we need answers. It is you who is apportioning blame while unable to answer basic questions on what took place that night. The staff react to what i imagine was a very stressful and scary experience. Unfortunately with hindsight i think their reactions to the situation were wrong and esculated the situation.Thats not to apportion blame as they are untrained to deal with such a situation which was not of their doing. If as alledged the employee was attacked in the mannor they discribed i agree full heartedly with you, i just dont agree the statement she made can be trusted as her judgement and emotional state as seen on the videos is in extremes and i see no evidence in the videos that back those claims up as being 100% accurate. Can you tell me were windows smahed for example? personally have heard this claim from nobody else. Surprised the usual media culprits were not all over it with front page pics.

As for the peaceful protest stuff thats nice would be fantastic if we lived in a eutopian world where merely voicing concerns and pointing to wrongs reversed them.Would have hoped by now you would have had even a slight measure of those we are against. To seriously think Ashley or the easdales will care one iota is in my opinion very very naieve. I place absolutely no faith what so ever in reversals in attitudes from within Ibrox from merely asking. I hop you are right and understand what and who we are up against. The stakes are extremely high to misjudge the situation and bring a snowball to a fire fight.

All these protests will achieve by looks of previous endevours is for the board to fling a bone to quieten the masses. Buy some players and divert attention. State some rethoric that will touch their hearts and quieten their minds. Change a patsy or two but leave the intentions in place.Do you think those incharge are unaware of how we feel or what we want?

It all seems to amount to hoping those in the wrong suddenly understand they are wrong and immediately change their ways. As asked how will these protests encourage change in the wants of ashley and co is it merely their conscience you hope to affect? If so I return your comment " are you listening to yourself "

Your goal/hope(not to blame it all on you!) seems to be to have fans unite and march for change. For me that would be as succesful as the march on hampden in affecting change. How will this change their opinion when 17,000 customers walking out the door didn't?

As for public opinion i am not interested in it in anyway.Its far far down the priority list. Public opinion holds absolutely no sway or power over those in charge at Ibrox. The only thing I care for is actions that will actually help the situation at hand within the timeframe we are working to. We have days to remove this board or Ibrox will leave our control along with the already lost revenue streams.

You ask where is the line in the sand in refernce to what is acceptable. Well in certain circumstances sands shift. Was it okay for the Northern Irish to take arms to protect their homes and their families from those who wished them harm.You bet it was. Were innocent people caught up in it? yes unfotunately some were. Nobody wants to see innocent people harmed the only argument I put up was were those harmed ,harmed intentionally? If so i would condem those responsible fully without pause. The only thing I pause for at this time, is evidence to the truth of the claims.

I think you should re-read what I wrote and what you have written.

Those who maintain they saw no violence or assaults at the latter incident, may well be correct, but you cannot ignore the fact that as a consequence of whatever happened at Argyle House two elderly Rangers employees, George and Liz sustained injures. And that is not, and never will be, acceptable.

If you feel that what I have proposed is a Utopian notion - then fair enough we will have to agree to differ.

I take it you will not be attending the next protest seeing as you clearly disagree with peaceful protests ?

I think you should re-read what I wrote and what you have written.

If you feel that what I have proposed is a Utopian notion - then fair enough we will have to agree to differ.

I take it you will not be attending the next protest seeing as you clearly disagree with peaceful protests ?

you mean i disagree peaceful protests will do any good in our circumstances.

No i will not be attending as i have stated they are pointless in my opinion, as evidenced from previous efforts and by the type of personality you are trying to influence. I wish all those who do go all the best and hope you all prove me wrong. At the end of the day i don't want to be right i want the club saved.

you mean i disagree peaceful protests will do any good in our circumstances.

No i will not be attending as i have stated they are pointless in my opinion, as evidenced from previous efforts and by the type of personality you are trying to influence. I wish all those who do go all the best and hope you all prove me wrong. At the end of the day i don't want to be right i want the club saved.

I think we can at least agree on the last part - we all want the club saved.